Chapter 4: Jack, We Need To Talk.

It's been a few days, and you've slowly been deteriorating. You've been keeping it away from your brothers, and hiding it from Jack pretty well. You were still sick, and now it was throughout the whole day. It was starting to affect you emotionally now. You were standing at a bookshelf in the library doing research with the boys. "You look like crap." Dean remarked. You took a stifled breath, and broke down right there.

Jack squirmed in his seat but didn't want to cause anything, so he didn't get up. "Hey, he was just kidding." Sam said bringing you into a hug. "I know." You sniffled. Dean and Jack exchanged a look. Jack cleared his throat, and looked back to you and Sam. 

"Hello." A low voice thundered. "Cass." Dean greeted. "Dean." The angel returned. "What's going on, Castiel?" Jack asked. "I need to talk to you." He told Jack. "About what?" He asked. "Follow me." He said before they both vanished. They were in a park outside of town. It was beautiful. Green, serene, just beautiful.

"There's been talk in heaven." Cass started. "Oh?" Jack furrowed his eyebrows. "About a child." The angel went on. "A child? Why are you telling this to me?" The Nephilim asked, confused. "Jack... they're saying it's the child of a Nephilim." The angel said softly.

"There are other Nephilim, right? So why are you telling me?" He asked as he slumped onto the bench in front of them trying to come to terms with what he thinks Cass is telling him. Cass sat next to him giving a father's look of concern. "I'm sorry Jack, but anytime there's been another Nephilim the angels killed him or her. Nephilim are an abomination, that's why there's so much talk. The child of a Nephilim is beyond an abomination. They will kill the baby." He went on.

"But I... I don't understand." Jack said confused. "Listen. I know something has been going on between you and Y/N..." Cass started. "No! W-We're just friends." Jack said defensively. Cass gave him the look. "No. Cass, you can't say anything in front of Sam and Dean. Especially Dean, he will kill me." Jack panicked. "Has she said anything to you?" Cass asked. "N-No." He replied.

"The thing is, when a human is carrying a Nephilim's baby, the pregnancy is much harder than normal. She could die, and the angels will be after her." Cass explained. "What do I do?" Jack asked as his eyes filled with tears.

"You need to talk to her." Cass said before bringing them back to the bunker. You were sitting at the table now with puffy eyes. "Hi." You smiled when Jack appeared. "We need to talk." He said looking at the floor. "Is everything okay?" Sam asked looking up from his research with a worried look in his eyes.

"Y-Yes. I just need to talk to Y/N, alone... please." He begged. He looked up from the floor and you could see the tears that had been forming in his eyes. "Y-Yeah. Yeah." You stuttered as you got up from your seat. You walked past him and a ways down the hallway. Once you were far enough from the library for the boys not to hear you, you turned around.

"Jack." You said, pulling him into your embrace. He started to cry. You could feel his quiet sobs on your head, the noise being muffled by your hair. "Hey, Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?" You asked as you ran your hand up and down his back in comfort. "They're after you, Y/N. I don't know what to do." He cried.

"What? Who's after me? Jack, what's going on?" You asked as he took himself away from your arms. "Jack?" You asked again.

*2 1/2 months earlier*

You and Jack walked into the bunker from your night out going "grocery shopping." You both walked into the kitchen to put everything away. As soon as you turned the lights on someone cleared their throat from the table. You sighed in annoyance. "Dea..." you started. "I told you to keep checking in." He interrupted.

"I know. And I'm sorry, but Jack saw the stars, then I had to show him and.." you explained. "Don't blame this on him. I gave you specific orders, and you didn't follow them. Why didn't you call? You missed one time." He interrupted again. "One time, Dean. Okay, I know. I was driving. It won't happen again." You said as you placed your bags on the counter.

"I'm sorry, too. It was just so pretty." Jack apologized. "You know what? How about you go to bed. Y/N and I'll put this away." Dean said as he got up from the table. Jack nodded and headed to his room. "Dean, I'm sorry. What was I supposed to do? The kid has barely seen the light of day, or stars in this case since I've known about him. And well, considering your thoughts on him.... I just wanted to get him out. It's not good for someone to be locked up in the same place for so long." You went on.

"I don't care, Y/N!" He slammed his hands on the counter. Startled, you looked up at him. "You can't just be flaunting him around.... I mean, Cass is right. He's an abomination, and he's dangerous." He added. "He's not an abomination." You mumbled, looking at the counter. "Yeah? Then what is he?" Your brother challenged.

"He's a freakin' person, Dean!" You snapped. "Don't!" Dean yelled back. "Don't What? Huh? You're not my dad, and Jack's not an animal that you can just keep caged up his whole life." You argued. "Well, Sam and me? We're the closest thing you've got to a dad, so you better listen." He said sternly. You chuckled and shook your head.

"What?" Dean asked annoyed. "Is this how it's gonna be now? You and me arguing everyday? Because if it is, I'm done talking to you. I'm going to bed." You said before leaving. "You're gonna go on food runs with me from now on!" He yelled after you. "Whatever... DAD." You said before slamming your door. "Dammit!" You heard your brother yell after a quiet second.

You laid in bed staring at the ceiling, and heard a knock on the door. "I'm sleeping." You sighed, turning away from the door. "It's Sam." "And I'm still sleeping." You retorted. "Y/N, let me in." He said. "No." You replied frankly. You heard the door unlatch and in came Sam.

You sighed. "What?" "I heard you and Dean arguing." He said. You felt him sit on the side of the bed. "Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure the whole world knows we've been arguing." You replied. "He just wants you to be safe, you know?" He said after a pause.

You laughed. "Yeah. Well, I'm not a little kid anymore." "You're seventeen, Y/N." He pointed out. "I'll be eighteen in less than a month, Sam. Besides, I can take care of myself." You said as you sat up. "I know, and he knows that too, but you're still our little sister. Remember when Dad died?" He asked.

"Hmm... of course I remember. How does an eight year old forget something like that?" You said sadly. "Yeah. Well, before he died he told Dean and me that if anything happens to you before we die, he promises that he'll hunt us down and give us hell." He said. You chuckled. "Well, that's Dad for ya." You smiled.

"Yeah, but we believed him. And you know how Dean is. He takes orders seriously, and he loves you." He went on. "I know, and I love him too. He just makes it so hard." You looked up at Sam. "He does." Sam smiled. You sighed. "What am I gonna do, Sammy? I don't want to fight with him anymore." You said.

"Tell him that. Tomorrow." Sam said. You nodded. "Thanks." "Yeah." He breathed before leaving.

*Present Time*

"Jack, please tell me what's going on." You begged. He couldn't even look at you in the eyes. "The Angels. They're after you.... because..." He started. "The angels? Why are the angels after me?" You asked with fear in your voice. "Because...you're pregnant."

🐾🥀I hope you like it!🥀🐾