Chapter 20: The Transformation

Kelly seemed to be done, but as you situated yourself, you saw her eyes begin to glow. "Uh... guys?" They both looked toward you. "Henry's eyes, they're glowing, too," Jack said, bringing him over to you. A white light flashed, bringing you back to that white room. Your eyes adjusted, and you saw not only your kids, but Dean laying on the floor.

"Ah," he groaned, sitting himself up. "What the.. guys, hey! What's going on?" he asked. "Dean? Where are you? What happened?" you asked as he slightly moved his right leg. "Ah..." he hissed in pain, "I don't... I don't know. I was getting the weapons, and a hoard of frickin' twelve Angels attacked me. I ran into the woods, and you guys were gone. There's a steep hill four miles in. I think I... ah... sprained my ankle," he explained.

"Okay, okay. We're gonna find you. Do you still have weapons with you?" you asked. "Yeah. But none that'll keep 'em away for long." "Alright. We're on our way," you assured him. The white light flashed again, and you were back in the cave. "Let's go." You held one of the babies and pushed yourself to your feet.

Jack carefully scooped up the other one, and you left the cave behind. "Be on the lookout for a steep hill." You could feel yourself getting closer to him because whispers through the wind got louder and louder. "Quiet!" Jack yelled, silencing the voices. However, this is only a temporary fix, and when they come back, they'll be pissed.

"Dean!" Sam yelled, his voice echoed, birds flew away. You walked farther and farther, getting no answer. "Dean!" Sam yelled again. "Uh, down here, guys!" "This way," you said, running ahead. You finally made it to the hill, Dean sat against a tree at the bottom. "Dean!" you yelled, carefully walking down.

He had to turn away. He couldn't stand the sight of you walking down the hill with the baby in your arms. "Careful, careful," he said as you got closer. "Dean." "Hey." He smiled. "Guys!" you yelled. They made their way down the hill. Jack handed the baby to Sam and healed Dean's ankle. "Thanks, man," he said as Jack helped him up.

"Now, we need to find Cass," he said as the whispers came back. "I got it," Jack said, but before he could do anything Dean stopped him. "No! Listen," he said, holding a finger to his lips. "Guys, I'm here." The whispers suddenly became clear. "Cass?" you asked. "Yes. Listen, I'm here with Lucifer, and he's willing to make a deal."

"What is it?" Dean asked. "He wants the babies after their one month birthday, and Jack. You can't do it. My life isn't worth theirs," he begged. "Deal," Jack said sternly. "What? Jack, no. Please!" Cass pleaded. "It's okay, Cass. I'm ready to be with my dad, and the twins are too powerful to live normal lives," he said. "Jack, no! I'm not gonna let you give yourself to Lucifer. I'm not gonna let you take the babies!" you told him.

"Y/N, this was bound to happen. My father knows what he's doing, and I know what I'm doing." "No! No you don't!" you yelled. "It's a deal... Dad." "Jack, please don't do this!" Cass begged. You could hear Cass grunt, being hit by Lucifer. "He... he says he'll contact you about the details later." The wind blew past you all, leaving you in silence.

Everyone exchanged glances. You sighed. "Well... I think we sold it pretty well, huh? Hey Jack, I think you'd make a pretty good actor," you said, giving Jack a kiss on the cheek. "Alright. Enough with the PDA," Dean scoffed. "When do the twins turn one month?" he added. "Uh... tomorrow," you told them. "Okay, well, we should rest up."

"I think it would be best to go back to that cave," Sam said, earning a nod of agreement from everyone. You made the two mile walk back to the cave, collecting firewood on the way. You made it just as it got dark. "It's about six," Sam said, checking his watch. "We have six hours," you said, leaning your head on Jack's shoulder.

"Six hours until what?" Dean asked. "The transformation," Jack replied. "What the hell's a transformation?" You shook your head, trying not to think about it. It's hard. Of course you'll still love them, but this will be the beginning of a new chapter.

"You'll see," you said coldly. "The twins need to rest up for tomorrow." You laid your coat on the ground and rocked your babies to sleep before gently placing them on the soft barrier.

You walked to the only corner of the cave that the fire didn't light up. "Are you okay?" Jack asked, placing his hands on your shoulders. You gave a breathy laugh. "No. No, but this is all part of the plan, right?" You wiped a tear from your cheek and crossed your arms. You couldn't even look at him in the eyes. "Come here." He pulled you into a warm embrace and kissed the top of your head.

"I hate this so much," you sobbed. "I know. I do too, but they're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay" he whispered. He held you for who knows how long, until, "It's time," Sam said with a sad tone.

You nodded and released yourself from Jack's embrace as you walked to the babies. You gave them both a kiss on the forehead. "I'm gonna miss this." Jack placed a hand on your shoulder and nodded, telling you to back away.

You walked back into his embrace, burying your face into his shoulder while the others turned their heads. You heard a mystical, glittery sound and slowly turned back around. "Hi Momma."

Your babies... one of the perks of having Elioud is that every month on the day they were born, they transform. It ages them five years every month until they're four months, which is twenty years old. Then it stops for the rest of their lives.

"Hey guys." You turned around, meeting eyes with Lucifer. You kept the kids behind you. "I believe this is where we make the trade."

*What will they do? Will everything go to plan? Well... see you next Saturday!*