Chapter 12: It's Too Late.

"H-Help her..." Jack choked out as he tried to lift himself off the floor. Cass looked at you with a hesitant expression. "No. Don't touch me." you said through sobs. "Y-You have to let h-him help you." Jack pleaded. "I can help myself." you told him. "Y/N, I can give you relief from the pain. You just need to let me touch your stomach." Cass said with a calm tone. "NO!" you screamed through another burst of pain.

"What's happening to her?" Sam asked as he and Dean rushed to the bathroom. "It's the same thing that happened a few months prior. She is going into the third trimester. She will feel this pain for days, and then her premonitions will be out of control within the month if she doesn't let me help her." the angel explained.

"No. I can't go into the third trimester. I have a month left..." you said breathlessly. "In a normal pregnancy, yes. But you are having Eliouds, two of them. This is far from normal. When Kelly was pregnant with Jack, she only had five months." Cass replied, carefully. "L-Let him heal you." Jack whispered in your ear. "I can't." you replied, another set of tears flowing. Cass nodded, leading the boys out of the room.

"I'm gonna get you to bed." you told him as you got up from the floor. "No. You're in too much pain.." he protested. You didn't listen, you just wanted to do something for him. You pulled the blanket over him and laid on your side.

You laid there for hours, breathing heavily through the pain. It got so bad at one point that you had to bunch up the blanket and bite it. "Y/N, please let Castiel help you." Jack finally intervened. "I want to... but I can't." you sniffled. "Why? You wouldn't be in so much pain." he said, rolling onto his side.

"Because... I talked to an angel. Jack, I'm not gonna make it through this pregnancy. He told me I'm gonna die in eight weeks or less." you told him through stifled hiccups. "What? No. Cass would've said something by now. You can't believe the angels, they're bad." he comforted, holding your head to his chest.

"Why not? They weren't lying when they said that your mom was going to die. Why shouldn't I?" you asked, obviously hitting a sore spot for Jack. "Because I'm not gonna let that happen. I couldn't protect my mom, but I can and will protect you." he said, comfort in his voice, but you could hear the hurt.

"I'm sorry." you sobbed. "I know." he kissed the top of your head as you repeated that you were sorry over and over again. Through the sobs, you felt a hand on your belly. You assumed it was Jack's, so you ignored it. But as soon as the hand was gone, the pain was gone. "I had to. I can't watch you suffer like this anymore." Jack apologized, while you continued to cry into his chest.

*One and ½ Months Later*

Since the traumatizing night with Jack, things have improved a bit. Where were Jody and Donna during that time? They went to help the girls on a hunt and haven't returned, but they call once a day so you know they're not dead. You've been keeping it pretty low key at the cabin, the twins haven't taken over in a while, which is not to say that they won't. You're not dead... yet, which is a plus?

"You need to leave. Now." Cass appeared in the kitchen while everyone was doing something. You could feel the worry and fear in the air. "What?" you asked, looking at Jack with fear in your eyes. Your new thing is being really clingy, which isn't the best thing, but it isn't the worst thing either. Added to that is also more fear than before. You couldn't tell why, but every little thing has been terrifying you.

He immediately knew what to do. He came to your side and wrapped his arms around you. "How the hell can we have to move again?" Dean asked abruptly, which of course made you scared even more. Your breathing hitched, and Jack shushed you, trying to calm you down. "He's angry." you whispered. "I know. Not at you. You know that." he whispered back, earning a nod from you.

"Where are we supposed to go, Cass? You can't just keep telling us to move and have nowhere to move us to." Sam chimed in. "He's mad too." you whispered, Jack hugged you closer to him. "I'm sorry, but there has to be another safe house." he replied, not so sincerely. "Of course there's another safe house, Cass. Being used by different hunters. We're not the only people on Earth that are on the run from a supernatural being." Dean ranted.

"We could check with the Porters." Sam suggested. "No..." they began to bicker, making your breaths quicken. "Tell them to stop." you told Jack, your legs shook uncontrollably. "They're not gonna hurt you. They're talking about how to keep you safe." he said, quietly.

"There can't possibly be any other option than asking other people for a place to stay. Unless, you want to be moving from one motel to the next every night." Sam said before Jack interrupted. "My mom's cabin." he blurted out. "What?" Sam asked, shaking his head.

"No. That's insane. We can't go back there." Dean spoke. "Don't talk to him like that." your voice shook. "I know a lot happen there. Bad things happened there, but don't you think the angels would avoid that place at all costs? Besides, there's a nursery there, and I really don't think we have much time until the babies are born." he went on, placing a hand on your belly. And he's right. You're almost eight months along, and in your case, they could come any day now.

"He's right. After the fabric in our universe tore there, the angels have been making it a point that they don't go back. There's a possibility that the children could be raised there." Cass said, his eyes lighting up. "Well, we can't get there by flight, the Impala isn't around, so... how?" Dean asked, crossing his arms. "I brought the Impala with me." the angel replied, making Dean's eyes brighten like it was Christmas morning.

"Baby?" he asked before rushing outside, everyone following behind. "Oh, I missed you." he told the car, a smile plastered on his face.

After everyone was packed up, you hit the road, Sam and Dean were in the front. You, Jack, and Cass shared the back seat, giving you anxiety about being in a small space. "You okay?" Jack asked. You nodded, crossing your arms and leaned your head on his shoulder.

You had been in the car for hours without stopping, which is impressive, considering you're pregnant and need to pee every two seconds. "Jack?" you whispered, reaching your hand over to touch his arm. He looked to you with questioning eyes. "I need to go to the bathroom." you told him, he nodded.

"Can we make a quick stop? Y/N has to use the bathroom." he announced to Dean. "Can you hold it? We're gonna stop at a motel for the night in... a little while." he said, looking back at you.

"Dean, she can't." Jack stated, holding your hand. "Okay..." he nodded, taking the nearest exit. At the gas station, you made Jack go with you. Again, the clingy thing is really not the nicest thing. "I'll be right here." he said before you went in. "How are you doing?" Cass asked as Jack leaned against the wall.

He shrugged, feeling an overwhelming amount of emotion consume him. "Cass, I don't know what I'm doing. is she going to be okay?" he asked, looking to the floor. Cass sighed. "I don't..." he started. "Why don't you know? Why doesn't anyone know? I just want her to be okay, and I feel like it's impossible." Jack interrupted, but before Cass could respond, you had finished and peeked out, making sure Jack had stayed. "Is everything okay?" you asked him. "Yes. Why wouldn't it be?" he smiled, bringing you close to him.

Suddenly, the lights began to flicker. "Get to the Impala." the boys came bursting out of the aisles, food in hand. "Jack, Jack, they're gonna kill me." you panicked, tears filling your eyes. "No, Y/N, you have to keep moving." he urged. "They're gonna kill me." you sobbed, stopping in your tracks. The fear was consuming you. You couldn't move, your feet were glued.

Jack lifted you off the ground and rushed outside, but it was too late.

*DUN DUN DUN!!! Whoops, cliffhanger alert. Find out next Saturday! And also, sorry about this being late.😬 have a great rest of your weekend! Bye bye!*