Chapter 5: Vida's Forest

"What?" You whispered as your eyes filled with tears. "I'm p-pregnant?" You brought your hands to your stomach. Your eyes overflowed with tears of confusion and fear for what comes next. Jack wrapped his arms around you and held you there. You sobbed into his jacket while he comforted you, giving you an occasional kiss on the top of your head.

You pulled back, wiping your tear streaked face with the back of your hand. "We need to tell my brothers. I mean, if the angels are after me and the baby, they need to be involved." You started, just then Cass appeared. He looked at you and tilted his head. "I'm sorry. I'm a little emotional, I guess." You said, letting out a sigh as you dried your hands on your pants before shoving them into your pockets.

"It's okay." He replied. "Cass, what am I gonna do?" You asked the angel before a wave of emotions struck you again. "I know. It's hard, but we're going to figure this out." He said with that determined voice of his. "I'm scared." You said through sobs. "What am I gonna tell Sam and Dean?" You added.

"The truth. And fast. We need to make... uh, as you say, a 'game plan.' The angels haven't figured out where you are yet, but you radiate a strong signal. You don't have much time. At most, I'd say a week." Cass explained. You looked to him, longingly. Then Jack grabbed your hand, pulling your gaze to him.

He gave you a reassuring nod. "We'll do it together." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "Okay." You whispered as he used the tip of his thumb to wipe the rest of your tears away, and with Cass in the lead you walked back to the library where the boys were still hard at work.

Just the sight of them, life being as "normal" as it could be, now the inevitable consequences of what you're about to tell them was almost too much to handle. "Hey guys." Sam greeted, he looked up at you three, tapping a pile of papers together. His face changed to concern as you caught his eye. "Everything okay?" He asked.

You took a deep breath, trying to hold your tears back. Cass walked past you, and Jack released your hand, switching to crossing his arms. You subtly held the loose part of the back of his jacket for comfort. You looked up at him before looking back at your brothers. "Well, if you're ready, we could use some help with this." Dean said, motioning his hands to the mess of lore, spells, and exorcisms in front of him.

"I have to tell you something." Your voice croaked softly as you felt yourself choke up. Dean turned back furrowing his eyebrows. "Uh.." you started, but looked to the ceiling as tears pooled in your eyes, threatening to escape. You bit your lip and squeezed the fabric of his jacket in your hand as you looked back to the floor. "Jack... Jack and I are dating." You smiled for a split second before looking back up into Jack's comforting eyes. There was a pause as Sam and Dean exchanged a look.

"How long?" Dean asked, looking at you out of the corner of his eye. "Wha.." you started. "How long, Y/N?" He interrupted, now looking directly at you. "I-I don't know... Uh, three months?" You stuttered. "Three mon... three.." He shook his head, bringing his palms to his eyes.

"I-Is that all?" Sam asked with confusion and sadness on his face. "What do you mean is that all, Sam? What more could they have to tell us?" Dean raised his voice. At that question you shook your head and let out the sobs that you were trying to hold back. "Y/N, whats going on?" Sam asked gently. "I'm sorry..." you sobbed.

"I'm.... I'm having a baby."

You quickly pulled yourself back into Jack's embrace, letting your emotions go. "Get her out of the way, Sam!" Dean yelled as he got out of his chair and slammed it into the table. "Dean, no!" Sam rushed to keep him away. Sam and Cass pushed him back, he struggled against them. "How could you be so irresponsible?!" He yelled at you. "I told you to stay away from him, and what did you do? How could you be so...so... stupid?!" He yelled.