Chapter 8: You Listen to Me... Boy

"What the..." Jack began, he backed away in fear. You felt yourself smirk again, turning your head back to Sam. "Oh my g... how is this..." he stuttered in shock. When you opened your eyes to look at Jack, he was awestruck. Your eyes changed again. This time they were a deep, glowing, sunset pink.

Then Sam started to choke. "Sam? Stop..." The frightened Nephilim trailed off. "No... You're hurting my friends." Jack said, suddenly going from scared to angry. No one messes with the people he cares about. He looked deeply into your eyes, his own glowing gold. "I am your father. Stop hurting my friends." he said sternly, clenching his jaw.

You felt yourself begin to relax. With a collective gasp, Sam, Dean, and Cass all three went back to normal. "Jack..." you whispered before collapsing into his arms.

"I've got you." he told you, knowing you couldn't hear him. Cass walked back to your side, placing two fingers on your forehead. "She should be back to normal when she wakes up." he said, out of breath. Dean let out a cough. "And what if she isn't?" he asked hoarsely. "She's going to be fine." Jack intervened, anger still laced in his voice.

"Look, I tried to be accepting, I really did, but this is not what I was agreeing to." Dean said back. "Dean..." Sam said, trying to stop him from making the situation escalate. "What?" he said back, sharply. "Don't." Sam said sternly. "Come on, Sam. Tell me you're not pissed. Because I don't see how you couldn't be. Our little sister is practically in a freakin' coma. Look at her, and tell me you're not angry." Dean went on.

"Of course I'm angry, Dean! I don't know what you want me to do. Yell all the damn time for no reason? Start stupid frigging fights with a kid? A-A kid that is the father of our sister's baby. Crap happened, man. Now we deal with it. There ain't... time for the childish crap you've been pulling for the past two months. She's having a baby. Get over it." he yelled back.

"Seriously? No. I can't deal with this anymore." Dean replied, standing abruptly. "Give me my sister." he demanded. Jack sat there glaring up at him. "No." Jack said sternly, but quietly. "What?" Dean asked, anger filling his voice. "I said 'no.'" he replied, more confidently this time. "I don't think you heard me. Give me my sister!" he shouted, causing the Nephilim to threaten him with his eyes.

His eyes glowed as he held your lifeless body closer to him. "I don't think you heard me. I said NO!" he yelled, forming a protective dome around the two of you.

Dean got an angel blade out of the nightstand and proceeded to stab it so many times, you couldn't even count. "Dean, you need to stop." Cass warned. "Shut up." he replied, stabbing it harder. "Dean, you need to listen to Cass." Sam told him, walking to his side. "Stay out of this, Sam." he retorted.

"Look, I know you're mad, but this? Just let it go. He's obviously not gonna hurt Y/N." Sam went on. Jack's power radiated a stronger pulse, his breathing quickened. "Dean, you need to stop, now. Dean!" Cass yelled. "No!" he yelled back. "Give her back to me, you son of a bitch... or I swear, I'll kill you." he threatened.

The anger was too much. Jack couldn't handle it anymore. He yelled, sending the boys and Cass floating in the air. Their faces reflected pure terror. "Jack, please. We'll leave Y/N with you, just put us down." Sam begged, his voice cutting in and out. Jack didn't listen though. His anger was the only thing that was there. He let out his scream at full strength, sending them into their worst nightmare. They fell to the ground...

... "Hi Dad." you smiled, tears filling your eyes. "Hi, Princess." he smiled back. "Dad, where are we?" you asked, noticing that he was wearing the same outfit he wore that day he took you fishing with the boys for the first time. "We're in your mind." he said, slowly walking toward you. "What?" you asked, confused. "Your mind. A memory you've latched onto. Look." he said pointing to the dock.

You saw your five year old self wearing a lifejacket that was one size too big, you had the biggest smile on your face as Dean helped you cast your line. "Good one, Y/N!" he smiled. The little one looked back at your dad with the dorkiest smile. "I did it, Daddy! I did it." she yelled in that squeaky little voice. "Yes, honey, I see." your dad replied, you turned back to him.

You remembered this. He never really cared about your accomplishment. He was on the phone talking to a friend about a case that he was on. "Daddy, Daddy, did you see me? Did you?" your younger self asked, yanking on his shirt. "I'm on the phone. Go back to your brothers." he said sternly. "But Dad..." she said disappointed. "Y/N, go." he said again. She looked to the ground in utter sadness.

"Y/N! Come see what you caught." Dean called to you, giving your dad the death stare. Sam gasped. "Look how big it is!" he encouraged. You slouched as you walked back to them. "It's not that big." you sighed, sitting on the bench. Sam and Dean both sat next to you. "Hey, who cares what Dad thinks. You're doing great." Sam said, giving you a snuggle.

"Daddy doesn't listen to me. He doesn't like me." you frowned. "Hey, now that's just not true. Dad loves you. We love you too." Dean comforted. You couldn't listen to anymore of this. "I don't want to be here anymore." you said sternly. "You shouldn't be here anymore. Your brothers need you." your dad turned back to you. "Yeah. They do." you nodded...

... You slowly blinked your eyes. "Jack?" you whispered. "Y/N. Are you okay?" he asked, you noticed his eyes were still glowing. "Jack, I'm okay. Are you?" you asked, sitting up. "Yes. They are too." he replied, his eyes going back to normal. You looked around to see everyone on the floor. "What did you do to them?" you asked, your voice quiet.

"They wouldn't leave me alone. They were being mean, and they were yelling at me." he explained. "Can you wake them up?" you asked. "I-I want to, but Dean... he'll kill me." he said, quite matter of factly. "No he won't. I won't let him." you told him. You knew that this wasn't Jack's fault. He had been dealing with Dean's crap for far too long. "Just wake them up." you added. He nodded and closed his eyes. The boys woke up, fear in their eyes.

Then, Dean's attention fell on Jack. He looked furious. "Dean, don't hurt him." you told him. "Oh, I'm not gonna hurt him. No. I'm gonna do way more than that." he replied, getting to his feet. "Dean, you can't hurt him. You need to leave this room." Cass said, standing in between Jack and him. He didn't respond.

"Dean, leave the room." Sam said, pushing him out. "I was scared, Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt them." Jack's voice broke as soon as your brothers were gone. "I know. I know." you said, pulling him into your embrace. "Why doesn't Dean listen to me? I told him that I will always protect you. That's what I did." he said, wiping his tears away. "You're right. Dean is the problem. Just ignore him." you comforted.

After about an hour, Jack had calmed down enough to speak. "Cass, when Y/N was having her premonition... her eyes changed." he said, again with that adorable look on his face. "I know. That was the baby. It happens with Nephilim and Elioud." the angel told him. "No." he furrowed his eyebrows deeper.

"No?" you asked, confused. "Her eyes changed twice. First they were a really pretty yellow, and then, they were pink." he shrugged. "No. That's impossible... unless..." he paused. "No." he shook his head. "Cass. Unless, what?" you asked. "Unless, it's not just one baby." he said, looking toward the floor.

"What?" your voice gave out. "No. That makes sense." Jack nodded. "H-How?" you asked in shock. "Well, the premonitions... came early. Your eyes changed two different colors, and when you were in your premonition state, you said that Jack had something for you. Something that needed you." Cass explained. "S-So, how would we know?" you asked, unsure. Cass tilted his head, then placed a hand on your stomach. His face focused. "Yes. There is a second presence."

"Another one?" you asked, fear in your voice. "Yes. This also explains why your signal is so strong..." Cass trailed off, looking around the room. "What is it, Cass?" you asked, noticing his nervous expression. "This place isn't safe anymore. We need to keep moving." he replied, heading for the door.

When he opened it, Dean charged in, Sam following closely behind. "Listen here..." he started, but Cass pushed him to the floor. "No. You listen to me... boy." he demanded. Dean looked at him, eyes furrowed. "This place isn't safe for Y/N anymore. You have to keep moving." he went on. "How long do we have?" Sam asked, a serious expression crossing his face.

"Not much. This can't wait." the angel replied. "So where do we go?" you asked. "This may be a long shot, but there's one place we could go..." Sam looked up at you. You knew what he meant. "Sam, no..."

🐾🥀I hope you like this part! I'll be back next Saturday!🥀🐾