Chapter 21: I Love You

"Dadda?" Henry tugged on the back of Jack's shirt. "Not yet," he whispered, giving him a quick glance. "Now, give me my son and my grandchildren, please," Lucifer said, beckoning you to serve him your family with a quick hand motion. "Give us our Angel first," you said sternly.

He sighed. "Fine." He pushed Cass toward you and threw the key to his chains. You unlocked the shackles, and he ripped the tape from his mouth. "Y/N, you can't possibly be giving your family to Lucifer," he said. "Now. Come to Grandad, kiddos." Lucifer smiled his devilish grin.

"We have a plan," you whispered in Cass' ear. He nodded, but still kept his same serious face. "Okay," Jack said, walking toward his father. You stopped him and stood on your tippy toes. "love you," you whispered, handing something to him. He kept his hands behind his back as he approached him.

He raised the blade in the air, and Lucifer instantly snapped his fingers, causing Jack to freeze. "You're definitely my son. But... you forgot that there's not one evil thing you can do without my knowledge. Hello??? Devil here." He laughed. "And you seem to be forgetting that killing you isn't evil, and I'm a Nephilim. And we have an Angel. Oh, and one last thing. My kids? They don't like you... well, at all," Jack said before nodding to the kids.

They stepped up to each of Jack's sides. Lucifer snapped his fingers, but nothing happened. He snapped again, but again, nothing happened.

"Doesn't seem to work on us, huh, Grandad?" Kelly said before reaching both her arms out. Henry followed, and their eyes lit up at the same time, power flowed from their hands. "See, this was all part of the plan, and I'm a part of it too," Jack said, breaking from Lucifer's power.

"Dad! Now!" Kelly yelled. Jack plunged the Angel blade through Lucifer's heart. His eyes glowed gold as he sent his power through the blade, directly into his heart. "I thought... I thought we could be a f-family," Lucifer said weakly. "Never." Lucifer's red light glowed brightly before he exploded into a red cloud.

Kelly and Henry's powers combined into one powerful gold source as they sent Lucifer into a rip in the universe. A direct door to The Empty. After everything was over, Sam and Dean gave each other a look of shock.

You instantly ran to Jack, bringing his lips to yours. "Ewww..." "Be quiet, Kelly," Henry hissed. You laughed, and opened your arms, inviting your children into your embrace.

"Hey, now that we've got Lucifer out of the way, what are we gonna do about the Angels?" you asked. "Whatever just happened here broke your signals. None of them will be able to sense you. In other words, congratulations. You're free," Cass gave a heartfelt smile, and the kids ran to him, hugging his legs.

You laughed. "Hey, you know how I said we should get married?" Jack asked. You looked into his deep blue eyes and nodded. "Well, we're safe now, right? So...." He got on one knee. You gasped, bringing your hands to your face.

"I know this is not the most... Uh, ideal place for this, but hey, we're not really the kind of people that go for the ideal." You laughed as a tear escaped your eye.

He pulled a red velvet box out of his pocket and revealed a beautiful ring that sparkled in the light of the fire that still burned in the middle of the cave.

"Y/N, you're the mother of my children, the love of my life, my inspiration, the one who keeps me going, the love of my life... Did I already say that? Anyways... will you spend the rest of your life with me?... I-I mean, m-marry me. I guess... that's.... what I'm trying to say..." he started rambling.

"Jack, Jack, stop. Yes. Yes. My answer is yes," you giggled. "Oh, good." Relief filled his voice.

He slid the ring on your finger and stood back up. You sat your arms on his shoulders, and he placed his hands on your waist, pulling you into a kiss.