Chapter 10: "I'm fine," he said.

The angel had knocked you out. You woke up to a painful pounding in your head. You were chained to a chair, duct tape on your mouth, and warded against anybody who would try to locate you. You stayed calm, remembering what your brothers had taught you to do if you were ever in this kind of situation.

They had given you a bracelet that tripled into a lockpick, and a pentagram to keep you from being possessed. Mary had worn the bracelet before, and when she passed away, your dad kept it.

Then before he passed, he handed it off to the boys. He told them to give it to you at the right time. Fortunately, the right time came before this situation. You slipped the lockpick into your hand and carefully fumbled with the chains. "You're awake." the female angel's voice suddenly appeared.

You mumbled sassily against the tape. "Oh, I'm sorry. I can't understand you with that tape on your mouth." she teased, you rolled your eyes in response. She walked up to you, ripping the tape from your mouth. She probably took some of your lip off with it too. "What was that?" she asked, throwing the tape to the floor.

"I said, you messed with the wrong person." you repeated before throwing the chains off of yourself, and throwing her to the wall, killing her upon impact. How? Elioud. Unfortunately, the warding she did was cut into your arm. But, because of your babies, you can heal yourself. "Jack, I'm okay. Please come get me." you prayed to him.

When you looked back up, Jack and Cass were there. "Y/N." Jack said, full of relief as he walked to you. You gave him a quick embrace, and went straight to Cass, grabbing him by his collar. "Who the hell was that?" you demanded. "Y/N, hey, just calm down." Jack tried to get you to put the angel down, but you sent him flying across the room with a forced reach of your arm.

"Woah... she was an angel,Tatrasiel. I'm sorry, Y/N. It's just going to get worse." Cass told you, frightened. You released him, and dropped to your knees. "Why?" you asked, you didn't know if you were asking Cass or yourself, but as soon as you let the angel go, he rushed to Jack's side.

"Let's go, Y/N." he said, placing a hand on Jack's shoulder. You complied, and held Cass' other hand. You blinked, and you were back at Jody's cabin. Everyone was either picking up glass or nailing tarps to the windows.

"I have to go. I have to leave." you panicked, rushing to your room. "Wait... what are you doing?" Jody asked, stopping you. "I'm putting you guys in danger. I need to leave." you said, pushing past her. "No. Honey, you can't leave." she said, following you to your room. "Really? And why not?" you asked, throwing your clothes in a bag.

"Because..." she trailed off. "Exactly. Now, please, leave me alone." you said, sternly. "You can't leave because we need you. We need to be there for you. We don't care if angels know our location, screw 'em. We care about you." she went on. "Jody, I led the angels here, I... I hurt Jack." your voice broke as you sat on the bed.
"Oh, honey. That wasn't your fault..." she started.

"But what if it happens again? What if I do something worse to him? I... I wouldn't be able to live with myself." you interrupted her. She sat next to you. "I promise you, Jack won't leave your side. He loves you, Y/N." she soothed. That was the part you didn't understand. Why would Jack love you? You felt there was nothing really special that someone could pick out.

You felt like you needed to scream. Scream because of the stupid angels not only wanting to kill you and your babies, but them kidnapping you, too. It's all so much to take in.
You completely broke down. "I can't do this, Jody." you sobbed.

"Of course you can. You and Jack are doing so good already. I think you and Jack need to have a conversation. I think you should tell him how you feel about all this craziness, and listen to what he has to say. Ask him how he's doing in all this." she told you, wrapping her left arm around you.

You nodded, "You're right. I know you are, but I..." you started. "No buts. Just talk to him. If you guys love each other, which I know you do, it will come naturally." she interrupted.  You went out to the living room where he was throwing glass into a trash bin Dean was holding.

"Jack, can we talk?" you asked, your voice was hoarse, and your nose was stuffed, which made everyone look up at you. "Yes. Are you okay?" he asked as he walked quickly to you.

You didn't say anything. You didn't want to say the wrong thing and break down again. Well, in front of everybody. You led him to your room, and closed the door behind you. "Y/N, you're sca..." he started, but you interrupted him with a hug.

You held onto him as tightly as you could, sobbing into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you without question. "I love you so much, and I know that you're going to be there for me. I really do, it's just... Jack, I can't do this." you told him through sobs.

"Alone. You can't do this alone, but you're not alone. I feel like we keep going around in circles. You say that you're scared, I tell you it's okay. I say I'm scared, you tell me it's okay... but maybe it's just...just.." he started, but his voice caught in his throat. He let out a cough, which was weird. Jack hasn't ever really gotten sick. "Jack?" you asked, worry beginning to replace the sadness.

"I'm okay. What was I saying?" he asked, rubbing his forehead. "Oh, maybe we're just..." he started again before he started to cough again. You were so confused. "Hey, are you okay?" you asked, placing your hand to his forehead and to his cheeks, which you noticed were bright pink. Like he had a fever, but before you could ask any questions, he quickly backed away from you.

"I'm fine," he said, faking a smile. You nodded, not wanting to start anything with him, but you knew something wasn't right. "I just need to get something to drink." he told you, getting up from the bed. "I can get it." you said quickly, so that he wouldn't have to get up. "It's okay. I'm fine, it's just a cold." he insisted. "Jack, sit down. I'm getting you water." you said sternly, he sighed as he relaxed.

You went to get him water, and when you came back he was in a full on coughing fit. "Okay, okay, here." you rushed to him, with the glass of water. He took the cup and desperately chugged it, while you rubbed his back to comfort him.

After a couple seconds, he coughed back into the cup. "I-I should go to bed." he said before stumbling into the bathroom, leaving his glass on the dresser.

"Yeah..." you said to yourself before looking to make sure the door wasn't open. You slowly walked to the dresser, careful not to make any noise and looked into the cup. A dark red clouded the clearness of the water. You gasped. Something is seriously wrong. What's going on?

*I hope you like this part! Also, don't forget, I have another story called "Who Am I?" and no pressure, but I would super appreciate it if you check it out! Sorry for posting this later than usual, but I'll see you next Saturday! Instagram: nothing.ever.really.ends.spn*