EPISODE 1{Edited}

A/N: Hey guys so this is my first book I really hope you like it !!

I realized that this story needs HEAVY editing even if it was too cliché but I will try to make it better since it has many views now .

■EPISODE 1■

                                《Kimberly》

2 years ago

"Well?" He asked impatiently . I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was heavily drunk. The slur in his voice was also proof of his foolish question.

"No I don't want to be your girlfriend" I said. I didn't know that I was leading the guy on but I certainly wasn't expecting him to ask me such question . Does vodka do that to you ?

"Why?" He asked angrily .

"Because er-" what can I really say to the guy? " I have a boyfriend."

And I walked out of the club.

Present time.

"I still laugh every time you tell me the story." My bestfriend Luna said laughing out loud.

"Yeah it's been two years Luna,it was not a big deal and never was" I said before going over to my closet to choose a dress for tonight's event.

Tonight we were celebrating the 20th anniversary of the company "Smith&Co" . Was I excited? No. Did I want to go? No, but did I have to? Yes.

"The blue or the red one?" I asked Luna while holding 2 of my dresses, but she was on my bed typing something on her phone.

I hummed to get her attention, but she seemed too focused on whatever she was doing .

"LUNA" I shouted . She immediately looked up at me with wide eyes.

"kim relax , I was texting Andrew and he asked me out on a date tomorrow night, isn't it awesome?" She said jumping on my bed.

"Oh you mean the Andrew you've been drooling over for the past year?" I asked.

"The one and only" She said grinning wildly.

"So the red or the blue one?" I asked again still holding the dresses . I don't usually wear dresses. Maybe this was the second time wearing a dress ever . Now don't get me wrong I love dresses but I don't wear them simply because I would have to shave.

And I am too lazy to shave.

"Red off course , it will make you look classy". She said and then added" You will be the center of attention,if you know what I mean" She winked .

"Right."

I rolled my eyes and changed into a tight red dress ,that came mid thigh. Watch me look like a giant elephant in this dress.

"What do you think?" I asked her . She looked up at me eyeing me from head to toe.

"Girl you look gorgeous!! If I wasn't straight, I would've totally banged you". She said making my eyes widen.

After we prepared ourselves and did each others makeup ,we decided to leave early to make it early to the place, where the celebration is being held.

The place screamed "only rich people can enter" and I would've argued with the building if it spoke .

"Hi you made it" Said Natalie another friend of mine, as soon as we walked in.

"Yes the place is amazing " I said looking at it in awe.

"Hey do you wanna get some drinks?" Luna asked us and we nodded. I always look for an excuse to drink and now this is the perfect time , perfect place. I love alcohol but I wasn't addicted to it thankfully.

"Girl you totally slay". Marcus said placing his hand around his boyfriend's neck , Nick.

"Thank you Marc" I said before taking a little sip of my drink. We were interrupted by the greetings of our boss who looked too old to be still walking but oh well .

"Good evening everyone " Our CEO said through the microphone, getting everyone's attention. "I would like to welcome you all to this  party . I couldn't be more delighted to have each and everyone of you here. After all we wouldn't be without you , where we are today. Smith&Co just started as a plain company but now we are one of the top 5 companies in the world. But it's time for me to retire and hand the company to my trusted son, Lucifer Smith. He will be starting from next week ,and I assure you gentlemen that you will not regret working for him, as he proved himself to be one of the greatest hardworking bachelors."

I didn't listen to his speech because it was boring but one name caught my attention. And fuck I hope I don't know who he's talking about.

"Lucifer Smith? I have never heard of his name before, but he seems scary already" Luna exclaimed.

Now who the hell name their child like that.

"I heard that he's as handsome as a Greek God".She said and paused a little bit as if thinking of something. "But I heard that he is a womanizer as well" She continued.

"Off course he is a womanizer ,what did you expect !He is the son of the richest business man in the country" Nick said. "If I was as rich as him I would've been definitely a menizer."

"Whatever let's dance" I said and walked to the dancefloor along with everyone.

We danced for a while until my feet began to hurt.

"Hey I am going to sit for a little bit , my legs hurt". I shouted over the blasting music , and they all nodded , before I went to the bar.

How do people dance in heals for hours? I can't even stand them for more than five minutes.

After a while,after two glasses of wine, I felt my head spinning a bit .

Is that even wine that I'm drinking?

I looked at the glass to find it yellow.

It's either Tequila or piss .

"Ugh seriously can't I drink without having a headache!" I mumbled to myself. I've been drinking for years and I still haven't gotten used to it.

"Can I help you?" A somewhat familiar voice, asked behind me.

"No I am fine". I replied without looking at the man behind me.

"Kimberly" He said in a serious tone making me shiver.

Seriously who the hell is he !

As I was turning to shout at the guy who was spoiling my night ,I froze. I couldn't say a word.

It's him!

"You little shit!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I know this chapter was kind of a bit boring  but , it will get better once I start writing the second episode.

Don't forget to comment! I would love to know your opinions.

~Mariah