EPISODE 8{Edited}

"Thank you for bringing me back home." I said quickly, and ran to my front door before he could say anything back.

"Tesoro wait." He called.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

Woah I look so confident!

"If you think I will apologize, then you are wrong gattina. I will shoot any guy at any time, if he looks at you in the wrong way. Do you hear me ?" He said speaking lowly with each word he was saying.

"I wasn't waiting for you to apologize. " I said stepping closer to him . "But I am surprised."

"Look I don't know how to behave when I'm around you okay? I'm trying but I can't help it . I don't want men around you I only want myself around you hm?" He stepped closer caressing my cheek.

"Kimberly is that you ?" A voice who belongs to Luna said through the door, interrupting us from our 'deep' conversation.

"Yes, give me a minute." I shouted back.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked before he smirked and left back to his car.

"I'm waiting for the kiss." He said , taping his cheek lightly with one of his fingers. I chuckled before giving him a small peck.

"Are you okay?" I asked Luna as soon as I entered the house.

"I saw what just happened!" She said with a wide smile ,while clapping her hands.

"Uhm what did you see exactly?" I asked still looking confused.

"God you are dump ! I mean , I saw what happened outside, how he was holding you and all ". She sighed dreamily .

"Girl you have a boyfriend, stop drooling."

"Someone's jealous!" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Over my dead body."

"By the way I am camping with Andrew for a week so you have the house all by yourself ,you can invite Lucifer if you want." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

I ignored her before asking "Where to?"

"Some southern camp with his friends .I would have asked you to come join us, but I know you wouldn't because you hate camping and besides you have work." She explained.

"Well, I would like to tell you that you have work too." I stated folding my arms over my chest.

"I took permission ." She said in a matter of fact tone.

"Okay and when are you leaving?"

"Right now."

                                   °°°°°°°°°

"So I want you to check these files for me Natalie. " I  handed Natalie some files to work on .

I was currently working with Natalie and Beatrice for next week's event. Mr.Smith wanted to celebrate his successful deal with the japanese investors. We have been working on it for so long and, we finally made the deal .

Those Japanese investors were really hard to convince! They once invested in a project but it failed and they never trusted anyone else. But since 'Smith&Co' was litteraly the most powerful company in the US, they agreed.

"They said there are going to be really hot investors there." Beatrice said dreamily.

"Steven Richardson is going to be there." Natalie sighed dreamily.

"You guys are crazy, Steven Richardson might be hot but he is a pervert too." I said rolling my eyes.

"But you gotta admit he's drool worthy." They both said.

"He is drool worthy, let's drop the subject and continue working. " I said and they nodded rolling their eyes.

"Who is drool worthy?" A deep voice asked behind me.

" Steven Richardson " Beatrice said.

"Oh he's not coming. " he said staring intently at me.

"Why?"

"Because apparently my girl finds him attractive ." He muttered. He really needs to control his jealousy. And we're not even dating.

"What was that!" Natalie asked.

"He clearly has the hots for you Kim."

"It's nothing guys." I laughed nervously.

Jerk!

"Here is your coffee sir, and the files that you demanded to see. "

"Thank you gattina ."  He said looking through his files.

I nodded and left the office but bumped into a hard chest. I looked up to see Adym smiling apologetically at me.

"I am sorry ." I said

"No, it's my fault actually cupcake " He winked.

"What a flirt." I said rolling my eyes before he laughed.

"Look , I have to tell you something. " He said scratching the back of his head.

I nodded signaling him to continue " Look I like Natalie ,and I am too shy to ask her out so , can you help me?" He asked hopefully.

"Oh my god this is so cute" I said clapping my hands earning a chuckle from him "Sure I will help you, she is a really nice woman."

"Do you wanna talk about it over lunch?".

"Sure let's go. "  We headed to a cute little place near the company to have lunch.

"So..." I started, trying to make a conversation,after ordering our food.

"How can I ask her out without looking so eager and definitely, without embarrassing myself ." He asked looking down .

"Look, you are a really nice guy and honestly, I think she likes you back, but she never talks about her feelings so you just have to be yourself ,and ask her out. It's easy she will agree " I said and he urged for me to continue.

I hope this is not a shitty advice.

"She likes red flowers ,she thinks it's very romantic ,so if you bring her flowers too she will definitely marry you." I joked and we laughed before eating our food.

"Thanks a lot you are the best. " He said and I smiled at him.

"She sure is ." A deep voice chuckled "But you know what really is the best ? You, to get out of here ." Lucifer said coldly to Adym.

"I am sorry sir I was just-" .

"I don't care " .

"Adym stay" I said looking at Lucifer with narrowed eyes .

"Leave ".

"Stay".

"I SAID LEAVE " .Lucifer yelled before Adym scurried away .

"What the hell is wrong with you ! You can't control me. " I shouted earning everyone's attention ,but I couldn't care less for now.

"I can't control it Kimberly baby you have to understand me." He said rubbing his temple.

"The only way you can free yourself from me is to shoot me " He said and placed a gun in front of me ,earning from everyone a gasp including me.

"Shoot me Kimberly ."

______________________________________
Words: 1143

HEYAAA WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Excuse me if it's a little bit boring but this is the best i could because i am so tired but i really wanted to update. So don't forget to vote&comment.

~Mariah