EPILOGUE

"I am not dealing with you right now Lucifer ! It's your turn to stay with Mia . It's not like I am going shopping or enjoying my day! I have a lot of work to do". I argued with Lucifer over who has to watch Mia for today .

"For god's sake she's your daughter!". He whines.

"She's your daughter as well?" I looked at him in disbelief. Yes we were that kind of parents that have a time for everything. Even for our four year old daugher .

"Look if you don't spend the day with Mia, I won't allow you to kiss me or touch me for over a month. I have preparations to do , tomorrow is her birthday and I didn't get anything for Pete's sake!". I argued.

"God ,a well known business man and a mafia king is getting threatened by his wife". He muttered to himself but I obviously heard him as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm going to go right now , don't let her eat her crayons.... again". I smirked devilishly at him as he gulped and nodded immediately.

"And don't try to talk to any men out there. You know I am watching you-". He shouted back as I closed the door before he could even finish his sentence .

"This man is killing me". I muttered to myself before calling Natalie. She too got pregnant immediately after her marriage and got twins .

"Hey Kim". Her cheery voice greets me . I smiled as I remembered the cheery voice of Luna . I miss her damn much but I haven't heard anything about her for five years. I hoped she would be at my wedding even though I didn't invite her. I just hope she's alright with the baby.

"Hi Natalie I'm heading to the mall will you come with me?" I asked .

"Sure I"ll be there in five".

*
*
*

"Did you order a cake?" Natalie asked . I looked at her as I laughed sheepishly .

"Not yet". I stated. She looked at me before asking the question I've never expected to hear . " Were you that busy having sex with your husband that you forgot your kid's birthday?". She shouted . I looked at her in disbelief as I started apologizing for my friend's behavior. Everyone was looking at us and even moms began to send me death glares .

"You really had to say that in the kid's section? " I whispered shouted at her ." This was definitely not the case . Lucifer was busy with work and I was busy too ."

"God come on let's finish this shit!" She said as she took my hand and ran to god knows where .

After we finished with everything, we decided to grab a bite as we were starving with all this shopping thing. We talked a little bit about her kids and her husband Adym, before someone interrupted our conversation.

"Excuse me are you Kimberly?" I looked at the source of the voice before tearing up at the sight of my old friend.

"L-luna". I whispered.

"Hi how have you been?" She asked , hope filling her eyes.

"I've been great b-but we have to go bye". I felt my voice tremble but decided that I should not talk to her . Not after everything what happened.

"Mommy who is this?" A voice of a little boy asked . I turned around to look at an almost 6 year old boy clutching Luna's dress . He was handsome with his blue eyes and light skin but didn't look like Luna that much.

"I've heard a lot about your little daugher Mia . She's beautiful, I wish her the best ". Luna said . Natalie kept her mouth shut as if she knew something.

"Uhm T-thank you . You son is handsome too". I said awkwardly.

"Mia is my friend at school. We always hang out with each other". The little boy said . "Dave ,stop it honey let's go". Luna shushed her son and was about to leave.