EPISODE 26

《Lucifer》

"So are you going over to Lucas and Thomas?" She asked , sitting beside me on the bed .

"Yeah , they uhm need my help in something. I might come back late . Do you want to ask your friends over ? This way you won't stay by yourself. " I asked her . I really didn't want her to stay by herself tonight. I don't know if I will make it alive tonight and I sure as hell don't want the same for her . Maybe if her friends come over, she won't suspect anything and she will forget about me for a while .

"Are you sure ? You said you don't feel comfortable if my friends came to your house!" . She states.

Our house .

"I Changed my mind . They can come and even spend the night here". I said , as I started to play with her long wavy curls .

"Okay then . Thank you!". She beamed . I chuckled at her cute little act before pecking her forehead.

I wished I could see this smile every day. I hope I will see her again.

"I will see you later baby ". I said before heading out , feeling my heart heavy at the sight of leaving her .

*
*
*

"Everything is prepared?" I asked my men .I was currently in the warehouse , giving my men instructions. We are taking the fucking russians down .

"Yes sir , the cars are ready, even the american mafia leader called an hour ago , saying that he would help us in everything. He even gave us more guns." Rocco said .

"Why the fuck would you take guns from americans? You can't trust anyone ! I want you to return these guns and never contact them again ". I growled. He gulped before nodding his head in fear .

That's what I like, seeing my men fearing me makes me satisfied. That's how you know that you have power over everybody.

"Ricardo , Daniel and Vino, I want you to go to the location where the attack will be held before us . That way , you could guys tell us about every movement or if they suspect anything about our sudden attack. Leonardo and Thomas , I want you to prepare the guns and louis you stay here with the other men . I don't want you to move , you have to protect this warehouse. " They all nodded their heads , before doing what I exactly ordered.

"Follow me Lucas". He nodded before following me to my black SUV.

"Are we going to be okay Capo ?" Lucas asked a little bit uncertain.

"You are a man ! Men don't get scared, we have to stay strong or else we won't get out of there alive. " I growled in anger . I've known Lucas since I was ten and I've never seen him scared before . That thought of seeing all of my men scared annoyed me , yet scared me in some way.

"I won't lie b-but I'm scared ". He said scratching the back of his head .

"For fuck's sake".

"Everyone in their positions?" I asked my men through the talkie walkie. I gave them a sign to start shooting at the russian warehouse. We've located its place two days ago and luckily,they didn't suspect anything.

Bunch of idiots.

"Sparare!" I screamed .

(Shoot)

My men started shooting for ten minutes , until all the russians were seen dead on the floor . I smirked at how easy all this was before signaling them to stop. I decided to enter the warehouse to see if there is anyone alive . I bringed Lucas with me if there was any need to shoot anyone; I don't want to shoot anyone . I promised my baby not to .