EPISODE 20

Recap

I didn't dare to look at him as I shook violently. He touched my arm and I suddenly found my voice again.

"PLEASE HELP!" . I shouted to nobody in particular. I knew I was going to die. I started to kick and shout but to no avail , a cloth made its way to my mouth , making me feel unconscious.

Lucifer help.

That was the last thing I mumbled before darkness consumed me.

*
*
*
"Ah" . I moaned in pain. I opened my eyes to find myself in a dark room, the only source of light was coming from the slightly opened window. The black walls were staring back at me making me shiver slightly. I noticed that I was sitting on a chair tied up to it, I tried to sit up straight but it was of no use. My hands and legs were tied to the chair and I was sure they were bruised by now.

The door suddenly opens, to reveal a huge looking man holding a gun. He entered the room and checked if I had any bruises or injuries .

"You're fine gorgeous ". He winks at me before leaving the room.

I scrunched my face in confusion as soon as the door closed. Why is he treating me nicely? I didn't know what was happening as I tried to untie myself .

"Ah" . I screamed as I felt my bruising wrists scratche against the rope.

"Boss she is awake". I heard a faint voice behind the door say.

The door opened to reveal a nice looking man ,yet terrifying. He looked a lot like Lucifer, almost like his twin .He smirked as soon as he saw my state, and placed a chair in front of me.

"Good to finally meet you cara mia".

I shivered when he called me that. It sounded so wrong when it came out of his mouth, but when Lucifer says it, it makes me feel special.

"W-who are you?" I whispered but he managed to hear as his smirk widened. I felt discussed just by looking at him. His aura screamed danger and that ,what made me feel scared the most.

"Now now ,don't look scared angel , I won't hurt you ..... yet". His laugh echoed in the room at his own joke.

"W-where is L-lucifer". I stuttered , my voice cracking at the end.

"And why do you wanna know that? It's useless. I mean he is going to die in an hour or two , but I might let you visit him later..... for the last time . I am not that cruel. " He said sarcastically.

As soon as he said that I felt my heart skip a beat at the thought of Lucifer dying."N-no he is your brother you wouldn't d-do that to h-him" . Tears started leaving my eyes as I shook hysterically.

"Believe me , I can do worst". He smirked not affected by my cries.

"P-please don't. Kill me instead ". I cried.

"And where is the fun in that? This is between me and him don't worry. You're just here to watch the show, I mean it's more amusing am I right?". He laughed.

"Sir he just woke up" One of his men entered the room. He smirked at me than looked back at the guy." We will be there in a second Ricardo". He stated before ordering the man to untie me.

"Be careful don't hurt her or I will shoot you". Lucifer's brother or Vincenzo ordered Ricardo sternly. The man gulped before nodding. He untied ne slowly so he could not scratch my wrists further.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked Vincenzo. He looked at me as pain flashed through his eyes and another unfamiliar feeling I couldn't point my finger at.