EPISODE 4{Edited}

It's been three weeks since he has spoken to me . Except for business. He became angry for no reason and kept shouting at me at little mistakes. Was he that obsessed with me ? Or he was naturally this way?

How can he love me if we've never spoken more than three words to each other? But something tells me that he wasn't lying. But how?

"Hi is Luc here?" A hight pitched voice asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

Luc? Seriously?

"Yes ,Mr.Smith is indeed in his office, let me just see if you have an appointment with him so I could let you in - "

But before I could even finish my sentence, she walked to his office. I didn't even follow her, because I already knew what they were going to do and I'm not seeing that.

He's probably doing the dirty with her.

She came back with a bit of smudged lipstick on her lips and I knew my doubts were confirmed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me.

"Nothing I was just thinking about something disgusting " I replied.

"Oh." She seemed not to realize that I was talking about her 'disgusting self' and left the company.

"Miss O'Connor my office now!" A voice growled through the intercom.

"You needed me sir?" I asked after knocking on his door.

"What the fuck are those?" He asked furiously looking at his files.

"What's wrong?"

"You gave me the wrong files! Where the fuck are the others?" He asked furiously. I would've laughed at his red face if I wasn't scared.

"I-I am sorry sir I can get you the right f-files right away." I stuttered .

                                  °°°°°°°°°°°

"Oh God help me." Natalie prayed silently.

"What's wrong Nat?" I asked.

"Well I accidentally splashed some water on Sir's desk ,and he is definitely going to fire me when he knows. " She said tapping her foot nervously on the floor.

"Don't worry about-" But I was cut off by a loud voice coming from the office.

"MISS O'CONNOR. "

"I will go I don't want you to get fired." Natalie said .

"No don't worry, I will handle it. " I reassured her before entering his office.

"What is this?" He asked after I came. I looked at the drenched papers placed on his desk , and immediately removed them from his desk.

" I am sorry sir, it was my fault." I bit my lip waiting for his bombarding voice.

"Why are you trying to make me mad?" He asked almost immediately.

"Sir I am sorry, I will just take the papers and-"

"Why are you biting your fucking lip?" He growled.

"I'm sorry ,I won't do it again sir, this is just a habit I had since I was little." I mean we all have bad habits right?

He came closer to me, looking deep into my eyes and I swear to god, I saw them darkened.

"If you kiss me I will report it to the police " I threatened him before he could make any other move.

"I told you before that I am not going to kiss you without your consent."