EPISODE 2{Edited}

《Kimberly》

"What.The.Fuck" The glass almost slipped out of my hand, telling me that it was shocked too .

"Hard to believe right?" He smirked.

"How do you know my name?"I asked ignoring his question.

"How could I not know? Why, don't you know mine?" He asked waiting patiently for my answer.

"No I don't actually " I said in a low voice, and I swear, I saw pain flashes through his eyes, but he quickly recovered and replaced it with a  smirk. Why would I tell him that I know his name? His ego seems bigger than mine.

"Lucifer Smith". I looked proparly at his face and I just knew that it was the same man that talked to me two years ago . Shocked, the glass now really did slip from my hands, and shattered in pieces.

"Shit" He muttered, as he looked at the now broken glass.

He is the new CEO! No this can't happen! No way in hell I am working with him I need to quit!

"I quit". I said and got up to leave, but he was quick enough to catch my wrist, dragging me to an empty room. He ignored my protests and locked the door behind him.

"Are you serious? Just because I am the CEO now?" He shouted furiously ,and if looks could kill I would've been already dead.

I was so drunk , I don't know what I was doing, it's just suddenly when I saw him, I felt the urge to quit .

So I nodded.

"Nonsense,you are just drunk " He screamed but then his voice softened.

"Why do you care? I am free to quit! Why are you overreacting ? It's not like we know each other ! " I shouted back.

"I can't tell you why I care" He shouted, and I bit my lip to prevent saying whatever insult that might come out of my mouth.

This little shit .

"Stop" He said ,as his eyes suddenly got darker.

I looked at him confused.

What does he mean by stop?

But I didn't respond.

"Stop" He repeated.

Huh?

"What do you mean by stop?" I finally asked.

"Stop biting your lip" He ordered, and got a little bit closer to me .

"I can do whatever I want!" I said and bit my lip again on purpose. Ah I had enough of controlling men .

"You are making this to yourself " He said and wrapped his arms around my waist getting even closer. He was so close to me, that I could hear his heartbeat.

"What the fuck are you d-doing" I stuttered nervously .

"Fuck it ,don't bite your lip" He said before crashing his lips on mine. He kissed me roughly . I tried to push him back , but he took my hands and placed them above my head.

"You bastard if you're that obsessed with me you should've said that ! No need to kiss me without my god damn consent ." I was fuming.

"Kiss me Kimberly!" He ordered, but I didn't, as he growled in anger.

"Step back before you say bye to your little jewels goodbye !"

Now I am not one to cry . I am not no Kimberly you are a strong woman right?