EPISODE 7{Edited}

《Kimberly》

Since Lucifer told me to wear something comfortable ,I decided to wear a distressed jeans and a cropped white shirt with brown wedges .

But why does he want me to go on a date with him? Does he really want to spend time with me?

What if he becomes rude again when the date is over ?

Maybe I should stop asking myself questions which I will never get the answers to.

Lucifer immediately got back to his house to change his clothes to something more suitable when I agreed to go out with him.

I hope I made the right decision.

I opened the door for him when I heard his knock. He was freshly showered with a big goofy grin on his face .

The first thing he noticed was my outfit. He shamelessly looked me up and down making me blush. A sudden look of worry flashed through his eyes .

"What's wrong?"

"What if other guys looked at you?"

"They can look but they can't touch."

"Damn right that's my girl!"

I blushed.

A gasp left my mouth when I felt him lifting me up the floor, and placing me on his shoulder so that my head is down, making me feel a little bit dizzy.

"What are you doing?"

"We're getting late for our date and you're so slow ." He whined

"Why are you in such a hurry." I shouted hitting his back with my fists.

"Because I love you."

"Put me down!" .

He ignored all my insults ,until we made it to his car . As soon as he placed me down, his lips met my cheek and I slapped him softly on his chest.

"If any other men look at you today, I will not hesitate to kill them so don't test me yeah?"

When we arrived, I noticed we were in a cute little restaurant nearby the beach. I thought he was going to take me to a rich, good looking restaurant, but I am glad he didn't. I don't know how to act around rich people ,they make me feel so uncomfortable except for Lucifer, because he's a jerk.

"Hi dears what would you like to order?" A lovely old woman, probably in her sixties asked us lovingly. Lucifer hid his face in my hair but I smiled at the woman softly.

"Ohh my goofy Luci, I didn't notice you my dear." The old woman said before giving him a hug . He blushed before moving his head from my neck and giving her a hug in return.

Goofy Lucy?

"Margaret you always tend to embarrass me." Lucifer looked at her half smiling, half embarrassed.

"Well I didn't think that your girlfriend would mind, right my dear?"

I am far from being his girlfriend.

"Oh but I am not-" But a loud cough interrupt me . I looked at Lucifer, to see him sending a stare that clearly said 'you are already my girlfriend '.

I cleared my throat before replying "Well , I don't mind at all seeing goofy Luci happy" .I said jokingly .

When we finally ordered , I looked at the view,  seeing kids building sand castles and people swimming around.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me . I cleared my throat as if telling him to stop staring but he didn't, until Margaret I suppose ,came back with our food.