EPISODE 12{Edited}

"So,are you going to tell me ?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"Tell you what?" He asked innocently.

"What do you mean what?! I need answers !" I said getting up from my bed frustration evident in my tone.

"Okay ask away." He said tiredness evident in his face.

"Who is Vincenzo?"

He froze for a second , his eyes turning dark at my question .

"He is my brother ." He said avoiding eye contact.

"And?"

"And what?" He growled. "You don't need to know about any of this , you are lucky that I love you " He said.

"I don't need your love but I sure need answers ."

"All I need is yours."

"Oh you wish."

"I will wait for you. "

"Kids are you upstairs?" My mother shouted from downstairs. "Dinner is ready."

And without any other word , I left the room leaving him behind.

"So how did you guys meet ."  My mother asked us . We were currently sitting on the dining table, Lucifer sitting beside me .

"At the Park"
"At a club"
We both said in unison.

Damn did you really have to talk stupid airhead !

"Who is the stupid airhead?" My father asked amusingly.

"No one." I mumbled.

"I am her airhead." A smirking Lucifer said.

Did he just say that in front of my family? My parents won't like this for sure.

But on the contrary both of my parents laughed. My dad turned a deep shade of red as he wiped his tears. And my mom was just giggling like a schoolgirl.

"What the hell."

"That's so cute! I can see how much you love her son." My mother said.

"Can we just change the subject ."  I said clearly pissed off.

"You said you met in a park and a club?" My mom asked again clearly confused.

"Well Lucifer and I" I started emphasizing on his name. I looked at him to see him amused ."We met for the first time in a Park, but it was just for less than a minute. I was with my friend while he was with his . And the second time we met was in a club, and then we kind of felt a spark between us ."

"I bet he was the most attractive guy in the club ." My mother said.

Was she flirting with him now?

A knock suddenly was heard. I stood up and opened it, to reveal Charles, our neighbor more like the guy my mother Davina ,talked about earlier.

"Oh Hi Charlie. " I greeted him with a full smile .

"Hi k -bear." He said grinning.

"Come in." I smiled. I moved a little so he could come in, and then closed the door.

"Join us we just started dinner ." I said as we both walked to the dining room . My mother stood up hugging Charles, before taking the package he was holding. And my father patted his shoulder.

I looked at Lucifer to see him staring at him intently, with clenched fists.

"Come join us Charles ."

"Hi man." Charles came up to Lucifer and extended his arm for him to shook, but he ignored it and continued eating. Charles cleared his throat before sitting on the chair opposite from us .

"So Charlie how have you been ! It's been so long since I last saw you." I said exitedly.

Charles was my childhood bestfriend. He once confessed, but I rejected him saying that it was better if we just stayed friends, and he immediately agreed . He was always understanding that's why I love him .

"I didn't know that he has a nickname too." Lucifer muttered. " I didn't even get one" .

"Well he is my childhood bestfriend so it is normal." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"I don't like your childhood bestfriend." Lucifer whispered softly in my ear, but I knew that Charles heard him as he stiffened for a second.

"If you excuse us, Kimberly and I have to discuss something important upstairs." Lucifer said and took my hand .

"Leave her alone bro, I have to speak with k-bear , it's been so long". Said Charles.

Wrong move buddy.

"Well my girlfriend and I really need to speak,  so if you'll excuse us." Lucifer said calmly, but I knew he was boiling inside.

"It's okay Charlie."

"But k-bear we need to catch up." Charles whined making his was over to me.

Why do you wanna get hit so badly Charlie!

"Let's go upstairs " He said holding my hand softly in his.

"What the hell Lucifer? Why are you being like this you've changed so much."

"I'm so sorry I- I just don't know what to do anymore. I should leave you yeah you're right. I'm destroying your life . I will go and find another place to live in ." He apologized, tears glistening in his eyes.

I hate to see him so broken. I can't stand it anymore.

"Look , we're in this together now. It is your fault yes , but now there's no going back . You should just stop stressing yourself even more."

"I don't know how to love . I ruin everything, I am scared." He admitted.

"Don't be , I am by your side . But please you have to stop being so possessive okay?"

"I will try baby. Just for you."

He sat me softly on the bed ,after locking the door and climbed on top of me.

"Talk to me Luc."

"You just gave me my first nickname!" He grinned and I smiled.

"Baby."

"And you called me baby willingly? I must be in heaven." He joked. Then he got more serious as he took my hand in his .

"I don't like Charles. He keeps looking at you like a love sick puppy."

"And how do you know that? Hm?"

"First I am a man and I know . Because I look at you the same way . I am your love sick puppy , your airhead, your asshole but I am yours yeah baby?"

I blushed.

" Here's the blush that I like." He teased as he took a hold of my cheek. He nuzzled his head in my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Butterflies danced in my stomach. I felt the need to shout at him but to also kiss him for being that cute.

"You smell so good. Fucking sexy. " He growled kissing lightly my neck. A moan escaped my lips before I could prevent it ,and I mentally face palmed myself for that.

"Kimberly can I kiss you? I didn't finish my dinner let me have you tonight."  He moaned.

I frozed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello I hope you like it I might not be able to post another chapter these two weeks as I have a lot of exams to study for but I will try though !

Don't forget to vote&comment

Enjoy

~Mariah