EPISODE 18

Recap;

"I love you " I whispered,pulling her tightly ".

"I love you".

"I love you".

"This coud be our thing, just like Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace " He laughed before pulling me to him and kissing me deeply for the second time.

But as they say , happy moments only comes in the most unexpected way, just for a brief second.

*
*
*

《Kimberly 》

"Good morning baby " A rough voice camed from beside me. I smiled as I saw his still sleepy face.

"You're such a sleeping baby " I laughed at him.

" Am I ? Do you wanna see what this sleeping baby can do to his cute ass baby?" He asked, a smirk playing on his stupid face.

"My face is not stupid, you love it "

"Wait ! Did I just say that out loud?" I half shouted in shock.

He smirked before biting the tip of my ear.

"W-well I will go downstairs c-check on my c-cat " I stuttered.

"But you don't have a cat"

"Well now I do bye" I shouted before litteraly running downstairs.

"Good morning kim" My father said as he kissed my cheeks. It was the next morning , after the thingy that happened between Luc and I.

'Do you really call that a thingy?" My conscience asked.

Well you conscience have to shut up ! People will think I am crazy and I don't want that.

"Uhm baby are you talking to yourself?" A voice said interrupting my 'interesting' thoughts. I looked up to see my mother looking at me like I was some crazy psycho.

"How did you know I- No! I mean, I am not talking to myself . I am not crazy". I laughed sheepishly.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night " She laughed amusingly.

A sudden ring came from the living room startling me for a moment.

I hope it was not this guy anymore.

My heart beats suddenly started to fasten, as my hands became sweaty. I sat on the couch before taking the phone with my shaking hands.

"H-hello" I stuttered nervously.

Please god don't be him . Please god don't be-

"YOU CRAZY STUPID BITCH " A voice boomed at me through the phone.

"Luna ??" I asked relieved yet surprised. It's been so long since I've talked to her.

"Yes you idiot! How can you not call your bestfriend! I can't believe how fast you forgot about me !" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"I am so so sorry Lulu . I swear it wasn't on purpose, you were camping and having fun and I didn't want to disturb you". I said worriedly.

The last thing I wantright now is for my bestfriend to get upset with me. I just don't know if I can tell her everything right now. I am sure she's going to freak out if she knew about that.

"It's okay, I guess" She sighed." But we really have to talk "

"Yeah sure , let's meet up" I said as I took my place back at the kitchen's stool. Yes ! On the stool , sue me!