EPISODE 23

Recal

"Don't fight it, just kiss me !" He growled again , before biting my lower lip making me gasp . He entered his tongue as he started to caress my tongue softly with his. I almost lost it when he started kissing down my neck,making me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

I finally got my sense back and pushed him off of me ."This needs to stop, please respect my decision. I need to be alone right now ". He pecked my lips once more, before losing his tight grip on my waist. I sat back on my seat,before drifting into a deep slumber.

"Sleep tight princess ".

*

*

*

"This is our new place for now . There are almost one hundred bodyguard securing this place; don't talk to them or be near them or you will get punished ". He stated nonchalantly.

"Oh really? You don't get to speak to me like that! I don't care if you're in a bad mood or not but I am , so don't!" I exclaimed.

"I am going to my room ". I stated before going upstairs. He followed me all the way upstairs with my two bags, without speaking any word . I went right to open the room when I heard him chuckle.

"What are you laughing at? " I asked him annoyed.

"This is not the right room mi amore". He pointed his finger to the other side of the hallway, and opened a room to reveal a king sized bed .

I blushed in embarrassment , before quickly entering the large bedroom . I looked around to see four white walls staring down at me , a king sized bed was placed in the middle of the room, that took half of it , and a huge walk in closet. I walked in there to see it full of women and man clothes.

"There was already clothes in there?" I asked him as I looked back at him .

"Yes angel".

"T-than why did you make me pack my bags?" I asked him , looking back at my two enormous bags in confusion .

"I have many houses over the world angel , but not all of them furnished and fully prepared. In case we needed to run away , you would already have clothes with you ". He said taking my two bags and placing them in a corner.

"So this is our life now ? To run away every time something happens?" I asked ,as tears started to make their way down my cheeks .

"Don't cry , everything is going to be okay cara mia ". He whispered as he hugged me softly.

"I am scared ". Now I was shaking, as tears, already making it difficult to see clearly.

"Why would you be scared! I am here with you , what do you want more ?" He shouted, running his hand through his hair frustratingly.

"I wish I never met you !" I cried, before making my way to the attached bathroom,but couldn't move in inche .

"Don't ever say that!" He said before crashing his lips on mine.

"No ! Stay away from me!" I said unwillingly, after immediately pushing him from me . I wanted to kiss him till morning, I was never able to resist him ,even if I was angry at him .

Mature content!( Read at your own risk , you've been warned).

"So you hate me ? Okay let's see that after I make love to you all night . Fuck you so hard". He said as he eyed me, pure lust in his eyes. "That's what you want huh? Stay away from me ? I guess this is never going to happen now". He laughed devilishly.