Chapter 9

Stiles'sPOV: (It's now Monday)
Ughhh Monday ewwww how about no. I turn my alarm off and hide my head under the pillow I'm so comfy. I'm about to drift off when I'm hit with a sudden rush of coldness I sit up and the pillow goes flying I sit up to see that Derek was the culprit who stole the covers.

"Umm can I help you."

"As a matter of fact yes yes you can you can get off your lazy ass and get ready for school"

"Wow you sure now how to treat your men" he laughs and throws the cover on the floor.

"I mean it Stiles."

"Yeah yeah whatever" I mutter as he leaves the room, just 5 more minutes.

Let's just say I didn't get my 5 more minutes. I huff as we make our way to school.

"Oh stop sulking you can't miss school people will get suspicious and the school will phone your dad and so forth." He does have a point but he doesn't need to know that. We pull up to school and everyone is staring at me again. Whatever I don't have the energy to care.

"I'll see you at 4"

"See you at 4" he drives off and I just automaticaly fell unsafe. I tell myself to stop overthinking it's nothing.

After school

Let's just say that this feeling I had well it's been there with me all day, and it's annoying, I thought about calling Derek but I don't want to worry him. I walk outside and get ready to phone him to ask were he was, practice was cancelled and being here on my own made me feel uneasy. I pull my phone out but drop it I bend down to pick it up and as soon as I look up there's a man right in my face. Dude back up personal space mean anything to you.

"Hi there" with that he jabs a needle into my kneck.

"Bye now" Well ok rude you don't just stab someone and walk away how rude. I try to look for the person that got me but he's no where to be seen. Wow getting dizzy now. Before my vision completly goes I see a faint image of Derek running towards me looking panicked. Awwww nice to know he cares.

Boom unconscious

Again.

Derek'sPOV:
I pull up to the school to see a faint figure running away from the school direction,

Somethings wrong

I feel a pain in my kneck again. Stiles. I stop my car and get out looking franticaly for him. I spot him and he doesn't look good at all I start running towards him as fast as I can, he looks over at me and smiles before he hits the ground. I pick him up and grab his phone because I know he'll cry if I left it regardless what state he's in, I put him in the car and I drive straight to Deaton's.

I run into the clinic and shout for him except. Oh Oh

"Hey Der- Stiles!" Scott comes running over to his best friend with a panicked expression on his face

"What the hell happened." he says very agressivley.

"I don't know I was meant to pick him up because practice was cancelled I was driving in and saw someone running from the school but thought nothing of it but I felt a pain in my neck again and went to look for him and when I got there he didn't look good at all he passed out before I could get to him and he hit his head." I spit out in a frenzy. Deaton came out probably because of all the comotion and tells me to bring him to the back. I place him gently on the table and start pacing. Oh God this is all my fault if only I got there sooner. I think Scott picked up on the fact I was blaming myself because he come over and put a hand on my shoulder