Chapter 17

Stile'sPOV:
Wow

Holy

God

I really like these new abilities. Let's just say that even though it was fun whilst it lasted Derek quickly gained control again and let me tell you, being a bottom isn't that bad. I mean hey less work for me. I open my eyes and look to see Derek with his arm draped across me, I smile and intertwine our fingers before slowly rolling over and closing my eyes again. I'm about to drift off but he lets go of my hand and I hear him start to shuffle around the room, I roll over and look at him as he starts to pull his top over his head. I stare a bit longer than I should have and he looks over and catches me staring before smirking.

"See something you like?"

"Very much so" I reply smirking at him he smiles before pulling his shirt all the way over and taking away the lovely view from me. I frown and he just laughs before ruffling my hair and going downstairs. I follow not to long behind and as we make it down the stairs the pack are there all shooting there heads up as they hear us enter the room. I was hit with a lot of questions all at once and Derek saw it was overwhelming for me so growled at them and threatened to kick them out if they didn't calm down. I walk over and place a hand on his shoulder to let him know that I was ok he visibly calmed down and leaned into the touch he took my hand and lead me over to the sofa and pulled me into his lap were he dug his head into the crook of my neck, he inhaled softly and sighed in satisfaction before pulling away smiling up at me. I smile back before pulling him closer as he nudges himself closer almost like a toddler, I start gently caressing his hair as he fiddles with our fingers, I turn back to the pack to see them looking at us in aw and shock

"Right one at a time what would you like to know?" I ask calmly feeling very relaxed at this moment of time. They all start to speak at once but quickly stop as they all see Derek tense up.

"Right I know it's childish but let's just raise our hands how does that sound?" I compromise. They agree and all shoot there hands up, I try my best to answer all there questions but some I couldn't purely for the matter of fact I didn't completely know myself. Once they were all satisfied enough with the answers I had given them they decided to leave and give us space purely because anytime someone tried to come near me or even touch me Derek would lowly growl or even begin to shift. I had no idea what the he'll was going on with him but I needed to find out before he killed someone. I sat up and pushed Derek off my lap which caused him to almost wine like a kicked puppy and I knew then that I had to ask.

"Ok what the hell is going on with you"  I ask swivelling around to face him, he raises his eyebrow when a sudden flash of realisation spread across his face but as quick as it was there it was gone.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" he says standing up before walking over to the kitchen and trying to deflect slash distract me from getting something out of him.

"Derek Hale get your ass back here right now" he lowers his head and walks in like a guilty toddler and try's to come over and give me a cuddle I push him off and he looks as if he's about to burst out crying.

"Derek what's wrong why are you acting like this"

"Stiles I have something I need to tell you"

"Yeah what is it?" He looks so nervous he looks down before looking into my eyes and saying

"Your my mate"

Hey guys I'm so so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time but I'm trying my best xx