Chapter 12

Derek'sPOV:
After the text Stiles got he almost instantly fell asleep. I look at his tiny frame and smile to myself. I'm so lucky. I sigh and bring him closer to me which he automatically rolls over and hugs me.

"Don't worry I'm not going to let anything else happen to you" I whisper before drifting off myself.

~~~~

I wake Stiles up early again which he did not appreciate at all, all morning he's been glaring at me. Childish. Were on our way to the school when I decided to ask him.

"Can I help you?"

"What" wow calm down how aggressive.

"It's just you've been glaring at me all morning something bothering you?" I say innocently as possible.

"You know what." I smile at him before taking one hand off the steering wheel and placing his hand in mine.

"Well I'm sorry but teachers have to get in earlier ok don't worry you know this is only temporary until everything blows over it will all be back to normal before you know it." He smiles and nods his head before leaning against my shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep you'll just feel worse." He mumbles something under his breath and thanks to my hearing I just about heard it. He's so lazy.

We pull up to school and I see Stiles shrink in his seat.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just don't wanna be here." I roll my eyes and let go of his hand. Wow sweaty. I make sure no ones around before cupping his face and bring his lips to mine.

"Don't worry it will be over soon just try not to think to much."

"Ha that's funny me not think to much"

"You know what I mean" he smiles before kissing me one more time and climbing out the car.

"So I have practice after school which doesn't matter because your here are anyway, I'll just see you later." I laugh at his fumbling before composing myself and going to my classroom. I pull my glasses out my pocket and put them on. I know I don't need them but I always used to imagine myself as an English teacher with glasses so yeah I bought some and what.

Lunch
Ok I might have lied to Stiles this day has just been going on forever, quite literally. I sigh as I lean back on my chair finally getting some piece and quiet but that doesn't last long before someone comes crashing through the door I whip my head around to see Stiles smirking at me out of breath and a tad sweaty.

"Umm hello?" I say almost like a question.

"Hi" ok what's up with him.

"You have glasses why your a wolf?" I roll my eyes and deflect the question.

"Why were you running?"

"Well you see I may have kinda pulled a prank on Jackson and now he's looking for me and I'm pretty sure I'm about to die so I just wanted to see my beautiful boyfriend before I did." Oh my God. He is literally going to get himself killed.

"Ok what did you do and why?"

"Well you see It wasn't meant for Jackson he just walked in at the wrong time and wel-" he doesn't get to finish he's sentence before a sparkly pink Jackson comes through the door looking very angry.

"STILINSKI IM GOING TO KILL YOU." I just sit down and watch as he chases Stiles around the class room. That's until Stiles being the clumsy person he is trips over a chair and is now on his back scooting away. I know I should be worried and protect him but I know Jackson would never do something to intentionally hurt Stiles.