Chapter 15

Derek'sPOV:
I don't remember much about what happened after I watched Stiles die. I remember me and Isaac being pulled out of the building by Liam and Ethan as Aiden picked Stiles up and carried him to the car. I sat in the back with him in my arms. I knew what was coming she said he would be fine and I believed her, I believed her because I could still feel the bond. The bond that tied the two of us together. Even tho no one could hear his heart beat I just knew that he was fine. I had to tell them the truth so once we got back and everyone had calmed down well at least to the point I could talk to them about it I explained that he was going to be fine I got a lot of shouting and crying thrown my way but I explained how I knew he was fine because of the bond, there were a lot of confused looks given to me before I sat and explained everything to them and I mean everything I couldn't really keep it a secrete much longer and with that they trusted me they knew I wouldn't lie to them about something like this. So all I could do was wait. We bought him to Deaton's and I placed him down on the table and started pacing back and forth. I waited and waited until we heard a sudden gasp, I turn around and see Stiles with a panicked looked as his head darted around. He began to cough, I quickly ran up to him giving him a glass of water. He downs it before calming down a little. The expression on his face showed how he remembered, he remembered the fact he was killed.

"I-I-I how s-she k-killed me" he stutters out

"I know I know she did but you're ok now and that's all that matters." I said smiling at him. As if he didn't notice me there before he definitely did now, for I was the only thing he would look at. He smiled and did something I wasn't expecting. He kissed me.

Stile'sPOV:
I don't know why I did it I guess I just need to see for myself that this was all real I pulled his face down and connected our lips together. It was only short as I heard someone cough. I look around to see the whole pack around us. I blush and start panicking as I remembered we hadn't told them yet.

"I already told them when you were you know." Derek says rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I just nod my head not really knowing what to say.

"So how am I you know"

"Alive" Deaton finishes

"Yeah alive"

"Well Stiles there's obviously no easy way to say this but the thing is your a-"

"A vampire?" I question as if it was so normal

"Umm yeah" Deaton says dumbfound

"I'm sorry I just kinda figured that if I was turning into one she didn't just kill me for the fun of it I just pieced it together." I shrug

"Well that's just the beginning you see technically your dead but because of the vampire blood in your system you have to feed to complete the transition."

"What do you mean feed?"

"You have to drink from a human" Derek says grabbing my hand. Wait what no no no no.

"No I can't do that there has to be another way!" I shout making everyone including the wolves flinch.

"I'm sorry Stiles there is no other way" Deaton says apologetically. I sigh knowing there was no use in getting angry.

"Well how do I you know. Feed."

"I'm not really sure yet I'm going to need to dig a little but I'm going to need your help because we only have ruffly 24 hours before Stiles will die." Die excuse me. Nope not happening. I look to see everyone standing there in shock.

"Well don't just stand there I don't know about you but I don't fancy dying any time soon!" I shout. Wow I need to chill. Derek squeezes my hand before helping me off the table.

~4 hours later~

We have been looking for over 4 hours and to say the least I feel dead already. Well I am but you get what I'm trying to say.

"Ughhh there is nothing literally nothing" I say throwing the book at the wall.

"Don't worry we're not going to give up buddy." Scott says coming over and giving me a hug. Once he let's go I fell a pain in my gums. It not just a dull pain it actually really hurts. I sink to the floor and try to keep myself calm, I'm then washed over with a hunger. Why am I so hungry.

"Stiles are you ok?" I look to see Derek right in front of me. When did everyone start looking at me?

"Hey come on Stiles talk to me why are you crying?" When did I start crying?

"It hurts Derek" I say finally able to find my voice.

"What hurts baby?" Baby I like it, I would have said something but I was in to much pain.

"My gums hurt and it's to bright in here." I sob holding my legs to my chest. Scott said something to Isaac but it was to loud to understand.

"Stop shouting just stop it !" I shout covering my ears.

"Stiles no ones shouting." Derek says in a soothing voice. I open my eyes to see the lights are off and it's more quieter. My gums still really hurt but I can deal with it. I sigh and wipe my eyes.

"I'm sorry"

"Hey it's not your fault ok you didn't ask for this" I nod and try to stand up but fall against Derek.

"How about you just lay down for a bit ok?" He questions, I'm to tired to answer so just walk over to the examining table and lay down. I begin to drift off as I feel a blanket being dropped over me. Then I'm out like a light.

Derek'sPOV:
Once I put the blanket over Stiles no one said a word we all just continue what we were doing before hand. I sigh and look at the book trying to hold back the tears. This is going to be a long day.

It's been about another hour before we hear the door being knocked on. We all look around and Deaton tells us to be quite and that he'll go check it out. We all follow behind just in case and we see a man bleeding. Deaton's not stupid so when he let the man in I trusted him. The man explained how he had been in an accident and was barley injured although it wasn't hard to see that. He stands and falls straight back down.

"Scott go call an ambulance !" Lydia shouts. Scott nods but as he turns around we see Stiles standing at the door. He looks like he's trying to resist something.

"Hey buddy what's the matter?" Scott asks not moving a muscle. No response. I look around when it clicked.

"The blood" as those words fell out my mouth Stiles ran over and crouched next to the body.

"I'm sorry" he says before dipping his hand in the blood and licking his fingers. Now I don't know what happened but that seemed to do it because he shook his head and looked down, but I wish he didn't look back up because when he did I didn't like what I saw. He had purple vaines under his eyes and his eyes were like a deep shade of red. But what I noticed was the fangs that now lay upon his mouth. He smiles before digging them into the mans neck and began to drink him dry,

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry for that but here's chapter 15 I hope you enjoy it. How do you feel about Stiles finally becoming a full vampire ? Xx