To Be A Warrior

3rd person pov

Footsteps pounded down the halls as a man panted, heading towards an office. The doors burst open while The headmaster sat at his desk, staring at the intrusion before letting out a breath.

?: Ozpin, please, rethink this!

Opzin: And what is there to rethink, Paragus?

Paragus: M-My son! He was born with an aura that trumps most Huntsman, he could be a great use against Salem!

Ozpin: Yes, but what if he you lose control of him? If he disobeys and doesn't follow our ideals, and goes against us. Then he'll be out greatest threat

Hearing an airship go off Paragus looked out the window before his eyes widened. The shock soon turned the rage as he changed his focus to Ozpin for a moment while the headmaster sat there.

Ozpin: It would be best to give him a life of isolation, away from all this. I suggest you leave him...

Paragus: You're just scared of his potential! Scared that he'll be stronger then you!

A split second later he ran out the office as the headmaster watched with a frown on his face, recent information flooding his mind before he sighed and glanced out the window for a moment.

His eyes widened when he saw Paragus aiming his weapon at a pilot and forcing them to take off. However he did nothing and hung his head, his hands gripping his cane tightly.

Ozpin: There is no defeat Salem... that's what Jinn told me

Paragus: There was an airship that recently disembarked. Track it

Pointing a gun to the pilot they nodded fearfully, the radio letting out static which made the Huntsman turn to it before shooting quickly to disallow the pilot to call for anyone to help him.

Pilot: S-So, why are you going after it?

Paragus: My son is on there

Pilot: Why would he be on an airship?

Paragus: Because Ozpin is scared of his potential

Timeskip

They travelled far but eventually came to a strange island where the sky darkened to an ominous reddish/black. It crackled with thunder and lightning, creating a near impenetrable weather phenomenon.

Pilot: I-I need to pull back!

Paragus: My son is down there! If you won't, then i will!

Going to the other seat he redirected the controls to him before beginning to fly into the storm. The pilot panicked and tried to take the controls back only to be met by a gun pointed at him.

He raised his hands in surrender but the airship shook causing the pilot to grab onto anything he could to help him not fall out his seat. As the airship went through the storm a stray lightning bolt struck the wing.

It shook causing them to spiral towards the ground. Paragus gritted his teeth and looked around, seeing some kind of dark liquid on land so he yanked the controls and shut his eyes.

The airship landed in the liquid as a few lights continued to shine from the console. Getting up Paragus looked around and grabbed the pilot, dragging him out the airship and throwing him to the ground.

Paragus: You're coming with me to find him. Can't have you taking off without me

Pilot: Th-Then where are we going to look?

Paragus: The other airship. It should've landed somewhere

Nodding slightly they began to walk as the Huntsman kept his weapon out, looking around while the storm continued to rage on. Hearing a roar they turned in the direction to see a Beowolf which made the pilot freeze.