Merged Might

(Up there is you and Mercury fused. Basically Broly, but with some stuff from Mercury. I ain't so good at drawing, so sorry that it looks bad)

3rd person pov

Suddenly Mercury and Y/N were dragged towards eachother, their earrings glowing green before they crashed against eachother, their outlines merging together as Salem looked over.

A bright pillar of light shot up, causing the Grimm Queen to grit her teeth as the two watching covered their eyes with one arm although Fasha wore a faint smile. The light soon died down.

?: Alright!

A figure jumped into the air, flipping a few times before landing as they looked over to Salem. They were revealed to be a man, looking like the fusion of Y/N and Mercury who had a confident smirk on their face.

He looked down to his hands before clenching his fists and throwing out a punch, soon beginning to punch and kick the air as Emerald paused, her expression going blank.

The fusion raced around in a circle, kicking up a cloud of dust as Salem just grew annoyed at him just running and messing about. Soon skidding to a stop the dust was blown away while he chuckled.

?: Would you look at me, I'm setting records!

Noticing that Salem dropped her guard he grinned and turned to her quickly, throwing his fist forward which shot a blast of air towards her, slashing across her cheek which made her gasp before gritting her teeth in anger.

?: Sorry about that. Did i catch you by surprise?

Salem: You... you insolent-

?: Hey, riddle me this. What do you call a fusion of Mercury and Y/N? Because, i was think F/N

(A/N, that means Fused name. Call yourself whatever)

Salem: Hmph. I guess i can live with this, it just lowers the amount of people i have to kill

He just looked to her and shot her a "come at me" gesture, waving his hand towards himself as the confident look didn't leave his face. This made Salem growl in annoyance, the ground beneath him glowing red.

However he rushed forward, quicker then she was anticipating and kicking her across the face, swiftly spinning in the air he drove his foot across the side of her head, making her crash to the ground before he landed.

In a quick motion Salem got up and drove her fist into F/N's stomach, soon beginning to batter him with her fists as the fusion was being jolted and knocked around as she began to laugh.

With a final hit she pulled back her fist and went to upper cut him but he simply caught it and lowered his head, looking to her with a smirk as he chuckled making her look to him in shock, there being no damage shown.

F/N: Thanks for that. My body's rather new, so that got the blood flowing

He rolled his shoulder before letting out an amused huff, his fist instantly connecting with her face. Feeling her nose break he let go as Salem stumbled back, a gold glow surrounded her nose as she held it.

While she healed the fusion dashed forward, driving his fist into her stomach before dragging it upwards, hitting her upside the chin. He then shot his foot forward, kicking her back and making her crash near a Grimm pool.

She shook slowly and tried to use her magic on it but F/N held out his hand, making a yellow blast shoot from it and explode the pool, evaporating the liquid inside which made her eyes widen in shock.

Salem: C-Curse you... human scum, r-resorting me to this state!

F/N: Pull yourself together, would you? It's humiliating. Almost makes me feel bad seeing you like this... almost

Emerald: This is incredible! It's like what happened at Beacon

Fasha: I assume it was with two normal Hunters. But with Y/N's strength and Mercury's skill-

Salem: ENOUGH!

They all looked to see Salem who was pulling herself to her feet as the ground began to rumble. Her body glowed in a red light while she began to float into the air, her face scorned with rage.

She held her hand to the sky and focused her magic, making a ball appear in her hand which started to expand in size to a enormous level, rivaling the size of her castle, which was crumbling apart.

Looking down to the three she landed on F/N who was still smirking as he bent his knees slightly and pulled his hands to the side. Her eye twitched in rage while the sky turned to a red haze.

Salem: I've had enough of all of this! I'll wipe out humanity, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

F/N: I'll make you a wager! I'm gonna stop that from hitting the ground, and i won't move from this spot

Upon hearing his bravado she let out a yell of pure hatrid and tossed the ball of magic towards them which made F/N clench his fists as it got closer. The island shook more and more, making a pillar from the castle fall.

He shot his hands forward and grabbed it, struggling while Fasha and Emerald looked at him in shock, thinking that his over confidence had gotten the better of him but he smirked.

His eyes turned yellow, like Y/N's before beginning to push it up, stopping it. Salem couldn't see this but wondered how long he could hold out before it began to move upwards.

F/N: Hey, Salem! CATCH!

He pulled his leg back before kicking upwards, hitting the ball of magic and sending it flying upwards. Salem just managed to dodge it and it continued to fly far beyond them.

It got high enough and exploded, clearing out all the clouds as she paused. Soon looking down to F/N her hatred for the fusion only grew more as he chuckled confidently.

F/N: Wanna see something even better?

Salem: ...Surprise me

F/N: Oh, trust me. It will

Yellow sparks surrounded his body before the air kicked up around him, a yell eminated from him as his hair spiked up and his aura turned gold. However he soon smirked, his hair going gold too.

The air blasted away in all directions, throwing the debree away as the last standing parts of Salem's castle fell. Letting out a breath he grinned, readying himself while Salem's eyes twitched.

F/N: Say hello, to Super F/N!

Salem: That's your title now, is it? You humans are all the same, all vying for power but in the end power doesn't keep you alive. I am the one who will survive beyond everyone els-

She was cut off when F/N appeared in front of her in the blink of an eye. His planted his foot in stomach, making the Grimm Queen hunch over before he shot up foot upwards, her head rocking back.

He then spun in place and kicked her back with his other foot, Salem flying back and crashing into the ground as he stood up straight and smirked, crossing his arms with a confident aura.

F/N: Sorry, i was getting bored. Now cone on and give me your best shot, if you want me bowed at your feet like your followers then make me

Salem: I don't need your prostrations, just you dead!

She got to her feet as stuck her arms to her sides, the Grimm pools starting to bubble as creatures crawled out with roars and screeches, soon making their way over to the Queen.

In a quick movement she stuck her arms in the Grimm, cries of pain escaping them as she drained their energy somehow. The black goo on her body began to spread, covering parts of her face as she grew in size.

Emerald: What the hell...?

Fasha: Hurry up and finish her!

F/N: Hold on a moment, she might actually be a challenge now

-> Next Time ->

Salem: One down... two to go

F/N: You... give them back...

(Lemme know what you think)