Close to Breaking

(Sorry this took a while to come out. I'll try harder next time)

3rd person pov

Cinder: Y/N, so nice of you to join us. Must've been hard to slip out from your father's heel, given how much you like staying there

Y/N: I... I'm sorry

Checking her scroll as Y/N joined them in the seats she was it was Team RWBY against Team ABRN. She hummed to herself quietly, scrolling through the next few matches.

Slowly Emerald looked over to the teen who bad his gaze settled on his lap, something obviously happening between him and his father to make him act like this around them.

Watching the match between the two teams the half maiden raised an eyebrow slightly, noticing something about the way Team RWBY fought, almost as if they had been enchanced in some way.

She shook her head faintly, writing it off as nothing before she continued observing it, creating a plan in her head. Cinder noted the way Yang fought, seeing she was quick to anger which made a smirk appear on her face.

Timeskip

Yang: How's the match going?

Weiss: Really well...

Yang: For who?

Blake: Certainly not for them

They both turned to see the arena as Emerald and Mercury were firing at a student who was barely able to block all the shots, however as they backed up they bumped into something behind them.

Turning they saw Cinder who swiftly kicked them through the air, but were caught by Y/N who held them above the ground. Reeling his arm back he let out a yell and slammed them into the ground, shattering their aura and breaking the ground.

The two remaining members of the team decided to rush at Y/N which made Emerald want to go and help but Cinder held her arm out in front of the green haired thief as she stepped forward.

Cinder: Let him handle this...

Turning Y/N gritted his teeth and quickly rushed forward, faster then the two, allowing him to clothesline them. The force threw them forward, making them fall at Cinder's feet.

She looked down to them and smirked before they raised their hands in surrender. A buzzer went off, announcing the end of the match as they were announced the winner.

Coming over to Y/N, Emerald tapped his arm which made him turn to her, slowly calming down. She gestured for him to follow her quickly so he nodded and the two went out the exit.

They went out the arena and to the fair grounds which took a few minutes, both staying silent along the way as the teen kept his gaze down. After getting there Emerald stopped and Y/N looked up.

He looked around, seeing all the stalls around as a few people went around and the smell of many new foods flooding his senses so he turned to Emerald who wore a light smile.

Y/N: Why are we here...?

Emerald: Like you said, you wanted to try new things. So here we are, let's try things

Y/N: I-I'm sorry, about the-

Emerald: Hey, don't worry about it. Let's just enjoy ourselves

He paused before smilimg a bit and nodding, soon following behind her as she began to lead him around. She took him over to a "knock over the bottles" game and picked up a ball, gesturing to it.

Looking over Y/N watched her as she threw the ball, hitting them although the bottles didn't move, obviously rigged which made her roll her eyes. In response Y/N picked up his own ball, turning to it.