A New Master

3rd person pov

Salem: Tell me, Paragus. What is it that you want to do?

Paragus: I want to get my revenge on Ozpin, make him pay for sending my son out here to die

Salem: You see... i have a feud with him, something i'd like to make him pay for as well. So you can have your son fight him, break him... but only i get to kill him, understand that?

Staring at the Grimm Queen the older man felt some kind of ominous aura coming off of her so he could only nod in response before the door opened behind him making him look over.

Salem: Cinder. Good of you to join us

Cinder: I apologise for being late, i-

Salem: Save your excuses. Paragus, fetch your son

He nodded a bit and left the room for a moment as Cinder went over to her seat at the table, sitting down as Salem stayed in her seated position. A few minutes later the older male and his son came into the room.

Looking over to them Cinder observed the two, noting the tail wrapped around Y/N's leg and his larger yet sleek build. She glanced to the scar on his cheek before noticing the shock collar around his neck.

Salem: This is Paragus, and Y/N. I do believe Y/N be an assistance to the Beacon plan

Cinder: Hmm, i suppose i could replace Neo on the team... what are you capable of?

In response the male stayed silent and looked away as Paragus looked over to Salem in surprise, not expecting something like this or being separated from his son so quickly.

Paragus: Forgive me, but, only i can control Y/N. This... girl wouldn't be able to make him do anything

Cinder: Trust me, old man, i have my ways, just as you have yours. That collar doesn't imply consentual control

Salem: Enough bickering, both of you. I suppose i'll have a talk with someone, make them give you a teachers pass. Take them out and explain the plan, Cinder

She nodded and stood up before walking over to the two of them and opening the doors, stepping out before both the men followed her. As she walked Y/N glanced to her, noticing the tattoo like mark on her back.

The Fall Maiden took them to a room where Mercury and Emerald were, however the green haired thief was lazing about. Seeing Cinder her eyes widened before standing up straight.

Cinder: Honestly, Emerald. I know you were just a homeless theif, however, show some class

Emerald: I-I'm sorry, i-

Cinder: But, i guess you can't teach a street rat new tricks

Hanging her head Emerald tried to get over the comment, but as it came from Cinder, it hurt deep. Seeing the state it left her in Y/N glared at the Fall Maiden and clenched his fists before approaching her.

Paragus: Stop, Y/N...

Cinder: Oh, you've got a problem with how i treat my subordinates?

Y/N: ...Yes

Cinder: In that case, i should show you where you stand

Flames lit up around her eye as all looked over, a flickering flame appeared above her palm as Emerald's and Mercury's eyes widened. Holding out her hand a blast of flames struck Y/N, making smoke appear.

She smirked as it wafted off of him, however not seeing the male falter adopted a look of confusion. Suddenly Y/N grabbed her wrist as his green aura sparked around him, soon changing to a flame-like aura that surrounded his person after he grabbed Cinder by the neck.