Lost Then Found

(Sorry i've been dropping the ball on chapters. It's just kinda hard for me to come up with stuff, y'know?)

3rd person pov

The sky was clear, no dark clouds in sight as the forest was alive with the sounds of birds chirping and small animals chittering. However the peacefulness brok with the sound of a Grimm roaring.

It swiped it's claw but Y/N dodged, backing up lightly before it left at the teen. He grabbed it by the legs in mid air, tossing it to the side before letting out a breath as the Grimm tried to reorintate itself.

Staring at Y/N it growled as he tried to do as Fasha told him, trying to get his rage boost under control. He shut his eyes and took deep breaths, trying to make himself angry as it came after him.

His eyes shot open as he threw his fist upwards, tearing through the Grimm before panting softly as his eyes faded from yellow to their normal colour and he flopped onto the ground.

The Grimm turned to dust and floated away in the wind as footsteps could be heard going towards the house. Getting up he rubbed his wrist and went back towards it.

Spotting Fasha he let out a breath, hearing an extra set of footsteps a bit further back so he turned his head, seeing two hooded people who were hiding in the tree line, watching Fasha.

He shrugged and went towards the house, going inside he saw the woman putting the supplies down. Y/N sat down, rubbing his shoulder which felt a bit sore due to what he was doing.

Fasha: If you had the chance to be with your friends again, what would you do?

Y/N: I guess... stay with them. They know what to do most the time

Fasha: What about Salem? She knows who you are, she could even know you're alive! You just gonna run off with your friends, get soft and weak, not able to defend them when she's on your doorstep. Is that right?

Y/N: She- you're stronger, you can beat her, you-

They were suddenly cut off when an explosion went off outside the house, the two being thrown away and buried under rubble while the people outside looked in confusion before someone landed in fromt of them.

Freezing Emerald looked to the perpatrator in shock. Cinder stood there with a smirk on her face a flames surrounded her eyes, a fireball in her hand soon disappearing as she stepped towards them.

Cinder: It was quite easy to find him, all thanks to you two. I knew you'd go after him, so all i had to do was follow you

She raised a hand only for some kind of blast being shot towards her which she had to counter with a fireball of her own. The two collided in a cloud of smoke which dissipated to reveal Fasha and an unconscious Y/N.

Fasha: You know, i would've forgiven you for attacking me. Trying to kill me, even... but you blew up my house

Cinder: I don't know who you are. But if you don't toss him to me, i will, once i read your name of your gravestone

Taking a deep breath Fasha swiftly dashed forward and grabbed Cinder by the face, slamming her into the ground. She then began to run, dragging her along the dirt as the Fall Maiden's aura was taking the damage.

She then tossed her into the air and kicked herself into the air, soon bringing her hands above her head and slamming them down on her, creating a large crash as dust was kicked up.

Mercury: Holy-

Emerald: Shit. Who is she?

A sound of anger could be heard coming from the hole in the ground before a large burst of fire came from it making the two of them step back as Fasha landed, looking at Cinder who was obviously fuming.

A large blade appeared in her hands before she rushed at the woman who simply dodged her attack before punching through the blade and cracking her across the jaw, the shockwave changing the direction of the wind momentarily.

Somehow Cinder's aura still flickered around her as she stood there shakily so Fasha placed a hand above her chest as a yellow glow came from it. Before anything else could happen a large blast came from her, overtaking Cinder.

When it all died down the Fall Maiden could be seen laying on the ground as smoke wafted off of her. Stepping out and taking off their hats Emerald and Mercury looked in shocked.

Fasha: Bitch... you two, grab her and take her inside

Mercuy: Inside where?

Fasha: The airship. Gotta find a new place to make my house

She then walked off and picked up Y/N, slinging him over her shoulder as the two grabbed Cinder by her arms and legs, taking her over to where they landed the airship.

As they walked the two glanced to eachother, unsure of what to make of what just happened or how it happened but they saw kind of connection between Fasha and Y/N, due to their insane strength.

Timeskip

Over at the Rose/Xiao Long household Tai hummed to himself, noting that his daughters had been outsude for a while she he carried two mugs as he stepped out the front door.

Going around the house he followed a path he had made to a small training area which he and Qrow used to train the two girls. However once getting there he froze, seeing a woman with blonde and blackish/red hair wearing the fusion outfit.

?: D-Dad, we can explain!

Mercury: Then who are you, and how can you do all that?

Fasha: My name is Fasha, and... it's my semblance

Emerald: Right, like we'll believe that. How did you find Y/N?

Cinder: Please, tell me that too

Turning to the Fall Maiden who was tied up the woman rolled her eyes before kicking her across the face, knocking her out momentarily before lettint out a breath as she calmed herself.

Fasha: After the attack on Beacon i went to see if there were any stragglers and found him surrounded by Grimm. But he's fine now, as you can see

Emerald: Yeah, but you could've protected him from that explosion

Rolling her eyes she went to Y/N and grabbed his shoulders before shaking him awake which made him grunt and gasp before looking around, coming to consciousness.

He caught his breath and looked to over, seeing the three of them he paused. His eyes darted between Emerald and Mercury before a smile made it's way to his face, finally reunited.

Emerald Hey there, big guy. You doing okay?

Y/N: Y-Yeah... Ah, your leg! Mercury, you-

Mercury: I'm all good, was never in any real pain. All part of Cinder's plan

He raised his legs and pulled his pant leg up a bit to show it was robotic, a sigh of relief soon escaping Y/N before he leaned back in his seat. However he spotted the unconscious and tied up Cinder, making him flinch.

Gritting his teeth as he clenched his fist, flashes of his father dying running through the teen's mind he went to get up but the two came over, Emerald placing her hands on his shoulders and gently pushing him back down.

Emerald: Listen, we need her, okay? She's gonna tell us what we need to know, and then you can do whatever to her

Fasha: Besides, if she busts out i'll just bust her

Y/N: Y-You don't get it, she killed my dad!

This caused Fasha to slowly turn to Cinder before grabbing her by the hair. Pulling her up she yanked rougly, awakening the Fall Maiden who winced in pain and looked to the people in front of her.

Fasha: Did you kill Paragus...?

Cinder: Might want to send muscle for brains away, could upset him

Fasha: I'm not asking for him

Watts: Do you think she'll be able to succeed, Ma'am?

Salem: With any luck? No. I just needed her out of my way

(Lemme know what you think)