Unknown Horizons (Finale)

(Tbh, i didn't think i'd ever do a story with so many dragon ball elements, but i actually enjoyed it. Not sure if anyone would want another story like this, but i'm tempted to do another in the future)

3rd person pov

Once Salem finished she looked to F/N, her body being larger and more covered in the goo from the Grimm pool. Smirking the fusion uncrossed his arms and gestured for her to come at him.

She gritted her teeth and threw her arm forward, shooting a blast of air which he dodged only for her to rush over and try to crush him with her fists but he dodged and swept her legs.

Catching herself Salem threw a magic ball at him only for F/N to catch it, crushing it in his hands but she took the opportunity to swipe her arm, slamming it across his face which threw him back momentarily.

She jumped into the air and went to step on him but he side stepped, kicking at her a few times which was blocked by her arm. He quickly jumped up and spun, hitting her across the back of the head with his other leg.

As she was pushed forward he grabbed her by the back of the hair and forced her down onto the ground with a yell, quickly pinning the Grimm queen down who gritted her teeth in anger.

F/N: What's wrong? Is this all your immortal body and do?

Salem: Don't talk down to me!

Her eye glowed red for a moment before a loud roar could be heard, making him look to see a Grimm Wyvern which shot towards him and pushed the fusion back and he gripped it's jaws.

Letting out a loud yell as a gold aura surged around him he thrusted his hand forward, a large blast of energy shot from his palm and travelled through the Grimm, turnony turning it into dust.

However as the dust cleared Salem dashed forward, implanting her fist into F/N's stomach which made him hunch forward only to be uppercutted by her other fist, throwing him backwards.

He crashed onto the ground making Emerald panic. She went to go out but Fasha grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back which confused the green haired thief but she didn't fight it.

Raising her fist high into the air Salem created a magic ball, going to evaporate F/N but as soon as she moved her arm down he shot up, launching his arm towards her as a yellow blade made from energy surrounded his hand.

It pierced through Salem's chest and past her heart, a faint bit of blood coming from her mouth as she had a shocked look on her face but the fusion only smirked confidently.

F/N: Looks like i'm discovering new things i can do... oh, what's wrong, does this hurt? I thought you were ment to be immortal

Salem: I am immortal... and i cannot be defeated

F/N: Funny, because it looks like you're wrong for both things. Your body has been corrupted by the Grimm, ruining your once perfect regeneration... and i'm kicking your ass!

He swiftly pulled the energy blade up, slashing through her shoulder which made her gasp in pain. The Grimm goo started to fill the wound, her once gold glow flickering weakly around her.

Salem: The Gods are gone... no beings are left like them, leaving me! I am the new God, and all shall fall beneath me!

F/N: I won't let that happen!

A red glow surrounded her as F/N's aura sparked to life around him, the two beginning to fight once more as Fasha looked on with a faint smile, seeing her goal come true.

Emerald: I have a thought... what if this fusion has a time limit too?

Fasha: Well, it's only been around ten minutes, i doubt it'll take much longer