Training To Focus

(If anyone was wondering why i do the "Next Time" bit at the end, it's becaude of what happened back in dbz when the narrator said it)

3rd person pov

Y/N: Why'd you call me "My son", are we related?

Fasha: N-No, it's just a phrase i use

Y/N: That's a weird phrase

Fasha: Enough about that! Focus!

He nodded quickly and shut his eyes like he was instructed to do. Watching over him the woman sighed quietly as Y/N tried to get angry by himself, needing to learn how to control his rage boost.

Taking a deep breath his mind slowly flashed back to the events at the Vytal Festival, seeing Yang punch Mercury in the leg when his aura broke and Emerald being beaten by Coco and Yatsuhashi.

Sure, it got him angry but it didn't do what he needed and he temained in his normal state, a sigh of defeat coming from him before he opened his eyes and leaned back, leaning on his hands.

Y/N: I can't do it...

Fasha: One try, and you give up? How about you try fighting me then

Y/N: But, you'd beat me-

Fasha: You're a fighter aren't you!? Quit whining, get up, and fight!

She pushed him with her foot causing him to fall to his side. Trying to get up Y/N was met with a kick to the stomach making him groan in pain, not having healed yet so it hurt worse.

However that main began to drive him as his eyes flashed yellow and he turned to her, barely catching her foot with both hands. She put more force into it as Y/N struggled to hold it back but was soon kicked in the face.

He swiftly got up and growled in anger before rushing towards her, Fasha easily dodging his swing as she smirked slightly, seeing his tenacity. Y/N's body was engulfed in a green aura as his hair spiked up and his body began to bulk up.

Raising an eyebrow at this the woman raised her arm and blocked an attack from him but noticed the force of his hits getting harder, quicker. Slipping to the side of him Fasha drove her fist into his stomach causing the teen to hunch over.

Fasha: Alright, you can calm down now-

She was cut off when Y/N grabbed her wrist and yelled, flipping her over him and trying to slam her into the ground but she slammed her foot across his face which threw him back, breaking through a tree.

Letting out a breath she watched as the tree was thrown off and Y/N looked to her with anger, his teeth gritted before his hair began to flash yellow. Her eyes widened at this so Fasha quickly dashed over.

Before he could do anything the woman brought her fists down on his head, knocking him out and implanting the teen in the ground, a large gust of wind blowing through the forest on all directions.

His body went back to normal as she grabbed his leg and began to drag him inside, shocked that he was close to changing that quickly. Bringing him into the house she put him on the bed, grumbling to herself.

Fasha: God... he'll need a therapist for his anger

Emerald: Yeah, i know that

Mercury: Then who is she gonna go after?

The two sat in an airship, it being on autopilot as they had "appropriated" it from the local military base. Pinching the bridge of her bose Emerald shrugged in response and sunk in her seat.

Emerald: Probably Y/N, or Ozpin if either of them are still alive

Mercury: He was able to beat Cinder, although his hair went all blonde for some reason. Maybe those girls are gonna try and go afte him