The Last Stand

(Vote or die, as this story will soon)

3rd person pov

The glass shattered in the main room of Salem's castle as Fasha dodged a magic attack, kicking up the table she used it to block one before hearing a loud, animal like roar.

She turned her head to the side only to be grabbed by a winged Grimm which flew her out the room and into the hair. Growling in anger she swiftly killed it, the Grimm turning to ash.

As she fell another one came towards her so the woman grabbed it and forced it to face towards the ground, riding it down which made it crash. She then raised her foot, stomping on and killing the Grimm.

Turning her gaze up Fasha saw Salem leaving the castle, a faint red glow surrounding her hands as she lowered herself to the ground. Before the saiyan could do anything she was blasted back by a shockwave.

The Grimm Queen lowered her hand and let out a breath, steadily walking towards the woman who was grabbed by Grimm arms, being forced to stay to the ground as more popped up from the black goo beneath her.

Salem: You realise how pointless this is, right? Last time we did this, you left half dead

Fasha: Yeah, but we get stronger every time we come back from the verge of death

Salem: You think that will help you?

Fasha: I wasn't talking about me

Turning her head Salem was met by a foot ramming into her chest, throwing her back and into a rock formation. Y/N looked over to Fasha who slipped free from the Grimm arms and dusted her hands off.

Fasha: I thought i told you to leave Salem to me

Y/N: Sh-She had captured you, and i thought that-

Fasha: It was a ploy, you-

A magic blast was shot their way so they dodged, turning their heads as Salem stood there, clearly pissed. Lowering her hand she took a deep breath before a few roars could be heard.

They looked to see a handful of flying Beringal Grimm heading towards them so Y/N clenched his fists as Fasha rushed past them, leaving the teen to deal with them as she fought Salem.

One tried to grab him but he jumped back only to be grabbed by another. It began to squeeze tightly so the teen grabbed one of it's arms and let out a yell as he pulled it off, throwing the Grimm away.

However another dropped it and slammed him into the ground while Fasha dodged and blasted the barrage of rocks being sent towards her, all having a red glow around them.

Shooting up Y/N wrapped his arms around the Grimm's neck and pulled as hard as he could, soon hearing a crack. It turned into ash while two others flew down, trying to pin him down.

Despite trying, he couldn't access his rage state so the teen was reduced in strength, finding it harder as a Beringal tackled him, slowly pushing him back into the black pool Grimm come from.

Thankfully Mercury and Emerald came in, killing the Grimm before Y/N pushed them out the way. He grabbed one of the Grimm's arms and flipped it over him, slamming it into the pool.

Mercury: I know you don't like to, but get angry!

Y/N: I can't...

Swiftly Emerald fired at a charging Beringal, catching it's attention only for Mercury to jump up and ram his feet against the back of it's head, bullets ripping through it.

Over with Salem she stumbled back and began to regenerate so Fasha took this chance and stuck her arms out, unloading all she had which made dust clouds kick up.

The others looked over and covered their eyes while the explosions and smoke kept coming, building up into a large tower of smoke only for the woman to finish it with one last blast.

It made the area shake as the castle crumbled, a tower falling behind her as Fasha panted, lowering her arms slowly while keeping an eye on anything that moved inside the smoke.

Gradually it dissipated, revealing a partially regenerated Salem. A gold light surrounded the damaged parts but for some reason it wouldn't regenerate which made the woman smirk.

Fasha: What's wrong, your healing not working?

Salem: You... You worthless insect!

She threw out her remaining arm, a magic ball firing out and slamming into Fasha. Being tossed back Y/N ran out and managed to catch her while the ground below Salem cracked.

When it did, it revealed a large Grimm pool so she slowly began to walk backwards into it, the group looking to her in shock and confusion before she fully submerged herself underneath.

They stepped back while noticing the clouds start to build up, forming into some kind of circle before lightning struck the black pool making the liquid boil, something soon rising out.

An arm grabbed the edge before Salem pulled herself out, the previously damaged parts of her replaced with inky black limbs, her face being distorted in rage as she took a step towards them.

Salem: Resorting me to this... i'll drown you in there!

She rushed towards them, trying to grab them but Y/N reached forward, grabbing her wrist and attempting to hold her back but his feet skidded along the ground, pushing him back.

Seeing the earrings he wore, her eyes widened upon sensing the magic emanating from it only for Salem to scowl. Joining Y/N, Fasha tried to help but the Grimm Queen was stronger then the both of them.

She threw them off, making them crash into the ground before attempting to crush them only for Mercury to rush by and pull them out the way as Emerald tried to use her semblance on her.

However Salem turned and threw his fist forward, hitting the green haired thief with a blast of air which threw her away. Seeing this Y/N gritted his teeth but sadly he couldn't access his rage boost.

Salem: Humans don't deserve magic... i'll wipe you out again, like the gods did before!

She grabbed Y/N by the head and slammed the teen into the ground, soon tossing him into the air and shoved her fist into his stomach, a red glow surrounding her arm before hitting him with a magic blast.

He was blasted into the air, tearing his shirt and making one of the earrings fly off. Crashing into the ground Y/N coughed and sputtered, his aura barely holding up as he tried to get up.

Turning Salem saw the earring and went to grab it but Mercury kicked her across the face and picked it up, backing off as he clenched it tightly in his hand, glaring at her.

Mercury: You want this?

He raised it to his left ear and put it on, feeling it clasp together before a faint green glow cane from it as he stared the Grimm Queen down while Y/N's earring began to glow as well.

Mercury: Come get it

-> Next Time ->

Emerald: What's happening...?

Fasha: This is what they're ment for, the earrings

(Lemme know what you think)