The Aftermath

(Would you all want more Dragon Ball elements in this, E.G characters)

3rd person pov

Birds chirped as a woman walked through the country side, carrying a massive stack of wood with one arm. She made her way up a path, travelling to a small house in the distance which was surrounded by trees and foliage.

Placing the wood down outside she stepped inside to see Y/N who was still sleeping. He had been patched up by her, but she had no way of waking the comatose teen so he just laid there.

?: You've grown into quite the warrior... what did you father put your through?

She went to go on with her day but she heard Y/N gasp so the woman looked to see the teen sitting up slightly, holding his arm in pain while wincing. He looked around in confusion while she was shocked.

Turning to her, he paused, unsure of why he was here. The teen bowed his head to her slightly, trying to think of what to say to the woman who was still in shock at them finally being face to face.

Y/N: Th-Thank you... for helping me, Miss

?: ...No problem. And it's Fasha

He went to get up but groaned in pain causing her to come over and gently lower him back down, needing to keep him down on the bed due to not being fully healed yet, or even partly healed.

Fasha: You need to rest. You took a hell of a beating from whoever did this

Y/N: I don't remember... Mercury, he was hurt! He-

Fasha: That grey haired kid on the news? He's alright, so's your female friend. No idea where they are

Y/N: I need to find them. I need to find my friends

Fasha: Listen to me, Y/N. You leave in your conditions and you're Grimm food, got that?

Pausing upon hearing her tone Y/N lowered his head and nodded slightly before the woman sighed and backed up, running a hand through her hair, trying to think up something.

He leaned against the wall and stared at his lap, not being able to feel his tail he rexhed around, his hand patting around his lower back only for nothing to be there which made him flinch.

Y/N: Wh... Where's it gone?

Fasha: Hm? Oh, what's gone?

Y/N: My tail...

Fasha: I had it removed. It'll help repress your rage moments

Y/N: Who- How do you know that? Who are you?

She looked to the side, soon going over to the door and leaving to avoid the question. Leaning back Y/N tried to adjust, feeling a bit off balance without his tail while reaching for his scroll.

Finding it the then opened it only to see that the screen was massively cracked and a few parts of it didn't display any picture, not allowing him to access his contacts before frowning.

He was able to get to his gallery which allowed the teen to see a picture of Mercury, Emerald and him. It wasn't the most elegant picture, given he accidentally took it and they were in the background, but it made him happy to at least see them partly.

Hearing something outside Y/N grabbed the side of the wall and managed to pull himself to his feet but felt off balance due to his missing appendage. He began to take shaky footsteps, peaking out the door.

He spotted Fasha who was sitting on the ground, in a meditative pose as rocks floated around her which made the teen pause in shock and surprise, wondering how she was doing that.