space and music

God! This party is boring, it's been hours and mom and dad are still talking to the other queens and Kings, and it's been hours that prince jian staring at me, those he even blink??

I pulled mom's dress and she looked at me "what's wrong honey?" I put on my puppy eyes and said "can we go home now?" My mom smiled and picked my cheeks "why don't you just play with the other, so you can get to now each other" I was about to reject and say no when all the other royal said.

"That a great idea, angel" queen of spring

"Yes, maybe Melody and her cousin can get to know each other" queen of autumn

"Yes, I'm sure that the kids are getting bored" queen of summer

"Jian, why don't you look after them and go play at the garden?" Queen of winter

"Yes mother" prince jian

I didn't get to say no when mother pushed me softly off the chair and signalling me to go play and have fun..
I sighed and I lead them to garden,

It was dark in the garden only the moonlight was bright enough for us to see in the dark, I lead them to the bridge, where a table and chairs placed in the middle of bridge, under the bridge was a small lake with fishes that has glowing scale swimming across the water.

We all sat down, I sat down and prince jian sat on the chair that is across the table facing me, harmony in on my right side while the twins, side by side sat on my left side, while the heroine sat on the chair that is closest to the prince..

The whole minutes of sitting was awfully quiet, the heroine who is so impatient...

On the former game, melody fall in love with the prince chasing him where ever he goes, the reason why I supposed to say no was this...this is the scene where the villainess push the heroine off her chair, saying that the chair she is sitting on is supposed to be her's which is the chair closes to the prince, the heroine fell down the bridge down to the water, the prince use his magic to save the poor damsel in distress, and from that on the prince hated melody for being so cruel, and melody also hated the heroine for taking the prince away from her.

Guess this little two-faced heroine is hopping for this melody to push her, but guess what darling, I'm staying put until this lausy party to end.

"So...." This little heroine really is impatient...

"Are you going to do something??" She looked at me as if she's saying something, while I just crossed my arms and legs and closed my eyes, I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me.

"No.." we all said in chorus, another session of quiet, the heroine couldn't hold it and she bursted out

"Oh come on, guys!!, This silence is killing me!" Everyone was shock of how she acted, will except for the prince who is still looking at me, and I paid no attention to her..

"My, what attitude you got in there, not very fitted for a princess" the first born princess of autumn shine said, I heard shine is five minutes older than shimmer

Veronica turned red because of the embarrasment she cause to her self and immediately sat down

"She's right though, this silence is chocking me to death" shine's twin sister said "why don't we just introduce ourselves so we can get to know each other" she continued

Shimmer stood up and said "helloh everyone, I'm shimmer autumn, please to meet you" she courtesy a little and sat down, her sister stood up and said "I'm shine autumn, please to be your acquaintance" she courtesy and then sat down again

"Then I'm harmony summer, princess of summer kingdom, I hope we can be friends" she said shyly and sat again

"I'm Veronica spring, please to meet you, please forgive me for acting that way earlier" what a perfect actress, after she sat down, they all looked at me, saying that it's my turn, well do I have a choice? No.

I stood up gracefully and courtesy as low as I can and said "good evening Everyone, I'm melody diamond crystal, you can call me Melody or diamond what ever please you, nice to meet you all" I said and smiled, I gracefully stood up and I gracefully sat down

"Now that's how a princess should ask" shine smiled at me sweetly,I smiled in return "it's so nice to finally meet you cousin" shimmer jumped from her from her seat and hugged me, I giggled of how my dear cousin is so childish

"The pleasure is all mine" a maid rushed in and served us tea, all of us drank our tea in silence, harmony is really a quiet type

"Princess harmony, I heard that you are quite talented on playing a harp" Harmony look down to her hand and her face was quite an apple red head one, she nodded her head softly

For your information I've been practicing magic since I was one years old, but I've only practice space magic, since I read about in the book how to control space magic, I give it a try and Seems I have space aptitude, but I can only control space pocket and I've store various things such as instrument, mother already hired many music tutor for me since I was two, I've studied, piano, flute, violin and harp..

I waved my hands in the air and the small gold harp appeared, the harp flouted in the air, to Harmony's lap, they all looked at me with amazed looks in their eyes.

"How did you do that, melody...opps!, If you don't mind me calling you melody" shimmer looked at me with her pleading eyes, I smiled and pay her head "of course you can call me Melody, if I can call you shimmer and shine" shine and shimmer both smiled at me "of course" they both said in chorus "to answer her highnesses question, I have space magic, but I can't control star or anything, I can only do is open and close my own space pocket, where I store my stuff, now could princess harmony play us a small music" harmony nodded her head and start strumming the harp.

We all listened to harmony's sound, I closed my eyes, and my hand I chanted a small spell and open my hand, I used my space magic again to create little small glowing lights flouted from my hand, The small lights were like little fire flies with green glows, they were floating in the air as harmony play a gentle tune along with the gentle lights..