match made by heaven

Don't you just love autumn, the colors of the leaves, orange, yellow and red, blinding with each other so perfectly, the calm breeze that blow away your problems....

The castle decided to do a garden party, it means they held the ceremony outside the castle, you can see the sun setting in the horizon, lanterns and lights hang from tree to tree, it's just too enchanting..

Melody's attire

I'm currently reading a book while leaning against a tree, time to time I gaze at the setting sun "ummm, your highness

I'm currently reading a book while leaning against a tree, time to time I gaze at the setting sun "ummm, your highness.......y--your--I mean his Majesties the queen and king of---crystal kingdom ask for your presence in their chamber--" the maid said while blushing hard, what an odd girl, I put the book mark between the pages and put it inside my space pocket I went pass the maid and head inside the castle, I headed to my parents room, they just told me to visit home tommorow because they have a 'suprise'
I just excused myself, and about to head back to the party..
While walking in the hallway I heard a familiar voice coming from the right path of the hallway, out of curiosity I took a peek from the corner to see what's making all those noise..

"Jian wait up" I wonder what's going on between these two, the prince is walking so fast and went ahead the heroine, Veronica called out to the prince to stop multiple times, but the prince just ignored her..

"Princess Veronica, I thought I made myself clear, I will end this engagement in this very day, so please get away from me, don't ever appear in my sight" geez what cold prince you are, you didn't even hesitate to say those words to a 6 years old girl.

Veronica was quite hurt from those words she heard I mean who wouldn't, so she covered her face and run away crying, I scratch my head because of this cold as ice prince, seriously jian are you even a kid? Or are you another reincarnated person cause If you are then that explains your attitude, but until I find out I will just helplessly sigh for Veronica...

I walked to the prince Side who I still standing where he was while looking to the direction where Veronica left, I crossed my arms and stood at the side while looking at the same direction..

"Sigh* what an ice-cold prince you are your highness, I feel bad for your fiance" I said while shaking my head, jian just shook her shoulder and turned to me with a gentle smile "it's her fault, because of her my sweet melody got angry with me" sweet melody? My? Oh dear me how possessive you are, I just gave him a helpless smile, jian held my hand and lead me to the ceremony, our hand entangle with each other not wanting to let go.

Suddenly jian stopped on his track, I looked at him, he turned to me and brushed the hairs that Is blocking my view to the back of my left ear, I smiled at him cheerfully, he smiled back

"Shall we, my princess?" He gently opened the door while pulling me with him...

Sometimes later...