goddess of creation

"one of the avalor sister, Mistress Selena, was the very first mermaid, legend says that before newland was form, the sisters went different ways to cover more ground, mistress Selena is very fond of the sea, it's say that the life of the mermaids all started at the cliff not far from here.

A small village live near the cliff, it was peaceful and prosperous, but one day pirates attacked and stole everything their is on that village they killed every people on the village and thrown them down the cliff, mistress Selena is the goddess of creation, she found the body of the dead villagers, she felt pity for them, but it was beyond her power to bring people back to life fully, she can bring people back to life but not entirely, they might not have a leg of hand or a complete body, so she turned them into a half-fish and half-human creatures, with the help of her trusted familiar and very powerful one in a form of a goldfish.

Mistress Selena ordered the goldfish to look after the mermaids who is leaving under the sea, the goldfish obeyed, but later on people began discovering information about the new creature created by the goddess of creation, they made up scary and brutal story about mermaids, but they can never harm one since the mistress's goldfish protected us, but long years and month passed and goddess Selena didn't return and the news about the goddess and her sister disappearance reach the mermaids, the goldfish was so sad to heard that it's master disappeared leaving him behind, because of that the goldfish hid to the buttom of the ocean never to be seen again, the mermaids hid with it, they live on a hidden city under the ocean, blocking every entrance of it, but this lake still opens cause this was the place where goddess Selena promised the goldfish that she will return to get her familiar, and every day, different mermaids took human form and watch the lake hoping that--"

"The goddess will return in this lake" Yumi was story telling but I cut her off, I knew the legend of the avalor sister but I didn't expect that one of them has that kind of powerful magic to bring people back to life...

Goddess Selena of creation

But what does it have to do with us? "So?" Yumi gave us a sinister smile will more like me "after the goddess and her sister disappeared, prophecy began appearing through out the land, one is on the sacred temple of the avalor sister and one appea...

But what does it have to do with us? "So?" Yumi gave us a sinister smile will more like me "after the goddess and her sister disappeared, prophecy began appearing through out the land, one is on the sacred temple of the avalor sister and one appeared here" Yumi swam to the other side of lake, we followed, she sat up on a rock, beside that big rock was another flat Rock leaning over a tree, the tree was old and it was the one who is closest to the lake, Yumi removed the vines dangling over that rock and word was carved on the rock it says

Some one will come from the center of the land
Made an ally with some one who lived in a world of sand
The wind and nature respect her/him
The gate of magic will be open with the music of her/him heart is the most important part...

She/him will brighten some one from a miserable life..
In order to do so he/she must dive to the center of the lake
Retrive the hidden treasures where any world you can make...