Sea

1 week later..

It's been a week since Yumi started teaching us,

Last week When I emerge from the with my goldfish form, both Yumi and scarlet was shock, I explained what happened to me while I was in the water and the voice that urge me to get up..

Yumi believed that I heard the voice of mistress Selena, but their are still no confirmation on that matter...

The prophecy written on the stone disappeared and two small gem popped out of the rock as the word carved on it disappeared..

It was a bracelet that has a beautiful gem on the center, it was identical to each other, the gem color is the only difference it has from each other.

Gems

I put on the blue one and scarlet put on the red one, I returned to my normal form, a goldfish emblem was on my waist, the gem lit up and light began surrounding our body, it pulled us to the water, when the light disappeared I found a silver mermaid tail replaced my legs

Melody's mermaid form

Scarlet's mermaids form

One year later

I've been under the water for one year now.

When the day we had our mermaid form, Yumi lead us to the hidden city of mermaids, it was absolutely wonderful, mermaids swam theirs and here.

Yumi introduced us to the queen she was queen Alicia Aqua, the 19th ruler of the mermaids, she has a daughter named princess Thea aqua, she has ocean blue hair that match her tail and golden eyes, she wears a beautiful mermaids dress that show's her status, she has song and water, so as nature magic.

Thea aqua

I learned everything about sound and mind control magic from Yumi that took me it took me 3 months each to master the two, as for water both scarlet and me mastered it by the help of Yumi again, it again took me 3 months to master and the rest of ...

I learned everything about sound and mind control magic from Yumi that took me it took me 3 months each to master the two, as for water both scarlet and me mastered it by the help of Yumi again, it again took me 3 months to master and the rest of the year I used it to master song by the help of the queen who also has song magic, and sometimes from Thea..

The queen also gave us guarding duty, I was assigned to watch the lake every Friday night to Saturday morning and scarlet has Monday morning to Tuesday night...

It's been fun living in the sea, I didn't have to wit to slack off for training, because I'm afraid of Yuki's hell punishment...

I've been on the sea for too long so I decided to return to land again and start my journey once more..

I swam to the castle where Yumi is..

*Knock*knock*knock*

I knocked on the big sea shell door

"Come in" I opened the door

I saw Yumi sitting peacefully on a rock, the women in front of her is...the queen? Why is she here?

"Melody?, Do you need something dear?" Yumi ask, I shook my head and said "maybe this isn't a right time, I'll just talked to you later" I was about to leave when the queen called out to me

"Umm..melody can you join us dear?" I looked at the two mermaids giving them a what-for king of look, the queen Pat the rock beside her, indicating me to sit down beside her, even though I have a lot of questions to going in and out of my mind, I still sat down..
"So what do you want to say to me melody?"

"Well....I know it's so sudden..but...I think it's about time for me to leave"

"Oh, why is that?"

"Yumi I thank you for everything, but I've already mastered sound, song water and mind control magic, I've learned everything there is to know, so I plan to continue my journey once more and seek out more people like you who can teach me about my magic"

The queen and yumi looked at each other....and then they suddenly...looked toward me once again...smiling? Why the heck are they smiling for?!

"You are right child, you have a promising future ahead of you...and theirs no reason for us to keep you in the sea anymore...." I didn't say anything as the queen softly said with a sinister smile plaster on her face giving me A shiver to the spine "but considering everything you have learned...you owe us quite a big time, don't you think so" the queen raised her eyebrows to me, I got off the rock and stood in front of them then slowly bowed my head "This young princess is so much grateful to the sea and the people of it, I promise I will return my Dept to you someday" I confidentially straight up my self again "well instead of waiting for that 'someday' of yours why not you do a favor for us instead?"

"And that is??"

"Take princess Thea with you"

"What?!"

"Melody dear, I know this is so sudden but, thea bacame close to you and scarlet in these past few month, I'm sure the young princess will be sad if she known that her closest friends is already leaving"

"And we want the princess to experience how life is on the land, none of us have been more than a 20 meters away from the lake, so we're sending Thea for the mission to see what have change so much up their...."

"*Sigh* do I even have a choice" I said sarcastically

"*Smile* of course no, even if you say no, you know we're still going to do it"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh and the hidden treasures that we or I found rather is called the Jade mirror, it have the ability to create my own world inside this mirror and trap anyone in it, I can put anything or anyone in the mirror without any limit, cool am I right!