A battle against pirates

Human trafficking?? That term isn't new for me, I mean I already know that since I saw those kinds of doing In my previous life, but I didn't knew that human trafficking exist in this world I thought they only knew Cupcakes and rainbow...

"They kidnapped women to sell them to the neighboring countrys, And you don't want to know what happened to them, and at that same month, women started to disappear   soon we found out that they're going to import the missing womens outside the city tommorow night..." Ok and what connection does it had with me and Thea?

"And?......"

"The place where they are going to import the womens from is outside the City's Barrier" outside the barrier? That means beatsman are practically useless in there, no offense but I'm pretty sure that some of the pirates are magic users and beast are very slow when it comes to magic, When the time they found out that We (Thea and me) are not beastmans they assumed that we are magic users to be able to transform ourselves into beastmans, they need us to fight and win against the pirates...

"You want us to help you win against the pirates...." Freya nodded her head, I looked at Thea and she also gave me a small smile, I smiled back

"Ok we're in"

"The business transaction is going to happen here, First we need to make sure all the hostages are in their before we attack, You... I'm sorry what's your name?" Oh yeah we forgot to say our names " my name is melody and this is Thea"

"Ok melody and Thea you make sure the hostages are safe, the two of you will snuck on the ship's cabin and find the hostages, once you cleared that out, that when we strike" Freya pinned the dagger on the map where the transaction is going to happen

*Next day
*Night
*Beast cities barrier

The Location they pointed out turned out to be a port island, Three pirates ships floated near the dock We're hiding in

"There they are.." Freya snarled while eyeing the pirates leading a row of beast women to the ship, blindfolded and ropes tying their hands together, gang and I waited on top of a building or mansion that is nearest to the dock, Even though they(the annihilators) have several magic weapons but it's not enough since I saw twenty or so, of the pirates are magic users "those stinky, worthless, bird brained pirates, they dare mess with our city!" She whispered, eyes full of hate, her tail straighten up, like a cat eyeing it's prey, 'bird brained'? I curiously looked at her, she noticed me and just rolled her eyes at me "I may be a cat but we beast had brain size that is just as same as yours, even bird beast do!" I just giggled, Sol, who is two house away from us meowed three times,

It's go time

I look at Thea so is right beside me, we nodded at each other "do you even know how to swim?" The plan is we snuck on the ship, Thea and I formulated a plan to do that, I just smirked at freya's questions, Thea and I jumped off the mansion's roof and right below us is the water, you probably got the idea of what we're doing.......

"Mermaid form" we transformed in mid air and dived into the water, Thea and I swiftly made our way to the ships, we transformed back and claimed on the ship and making our way to the cabin...

After we freed the hostages, Freya started to attack the five other ships...

*Sometimes later

"Freya, the boss is getting away!" Riku shouted and pointed at the Last ship, as it shipped away "now what!" Freya shouted, "we can caught up with it, use one of the ships to caught up to us, while Thea and I will try to stop them" "fairy form" well this was unexpected, We tried out best to catch up with the pirates, up ahead I spotted the shore of the dried desert of the summer kingdom's territory "Thea I have a plan, we make the ship fly" Thea seemed to have understand my plan, we hold hands together and twirled while flying "combination magic: giant tidal wave!" The waved lifted and tossed the pirate ship into the air right below them is the dried desert, if they land, their ships will crash to pieces----but then it didn't, wondering why, because it turned into a ship-on-land vehicle, eight wheels and tires popped out of the ship and it droved away from us, stunned of what just happened, Freya along with the other just frowned, I'm sure that frowned was heard hundreds of miles from here "NOW WHAT!" They all shouted in Union, I just flicked my tongue "scorpion form!" Scorpion might not be the fastest zodiac but It does give you massive jumping ability, I jumped and skipped on the sand and manage to caught up with the pirates, I jumped right above the ship and chanted "fire Strom!" My magic caused the ships to be blown to bits...

"Good work melody" Thea said, I just nodded at her and turned my gaze to the sun that rising from the horizon..

It's morning already

*Spring kingdom
*Enchanted lake

"Sure you don't want to come?" After we dealt with the pirates, the queen signed the trading contract, and since we're near the spring kingdom, Thea decide to pay a visit to her mom, I just sat down under a big cherry blossom tree and closed my eyes, my hands gestured to thea to go "yeah, I'm very tired, Say hello to your mom and the others for me" transforming to three forms in a row is not an easy job, I leaned against the tree and before I knew it, I've already fallen asleep..

*Afternoon (approximately 1 hours and 30 or so minutes have passed)

Since when did I got a pillow? When I woke up, I felt a soft and comfortable something under my head, supporting me like a pillow, but the thing is, I didn't remember having a pillow before I slept??, This warmth is very very Familiar, I slowly opened my eyes, and the first thing that I saw was a white hair and dazzling silver eyes----jian???? When did he appeared? Why is he here??? How come I'm resting my head on his lap??? He just smiled at me....

What did I miss??

[A/N]

: Yo mina-san~~ I'm really sorry for not being able to update! I promise to make it up to you, anyway hope you like the new update

Love ya'all! Stay home and stay safe! Thanks for reading my story!
*****************************