Hidden treasures

The crowd praise the twin when they went down from the stone..

Natsuki who likes being the center of attention, smiled all his might, while nastumi is about to burst out anger, he hated being touched or center of people he doesn't know...

It was rukuros turn, Rokuro looked arritated and annoyed--

*Thud!*

The hand of the person should be the one put on the stone, not the feet!!

Rukoro swayed his right leg into the air and place a powerful kick on the stone, if that was an ordinary stone it will crack and shatter to pieces by now, people began shouting at Rokuro saying that he will broke the stone...

The clouds began to rumble and turn dark as night-- the sky roar, huge bolt of lightning flash to the round stone, The electric of the lightning kept everyone away, while Rokuro on the other hand feel so relaxed inside the light...

The sky returned to it's normal form the lightning disappeared, but him of electrical light still hanging on the edges of the stone..

The same scenario repeated, a ball of light appeared and and landed on rokuro's Hands..

The sword are colored golden yellow, flash of lightning is coming from the sword, Rokuro is able to held the sword firmly.

And again, Rokuro Is surrounded by flattering butterfly, he didn't like it though..

Sword of lightning

And it's ash turned,

Ash send a flying kiss to the girls as they shriek to the end, building a hole in my eardrums, ugh! Why do you have to be such a play boy

Ash placed his hand on the stone, the stone gave a powerful blast up to the sky, the sky turned dark, small light like-stars appeared above the sky, the light began falling from the sky like shooting stars, people began screaming Assuming the stars will fall down to them, but the light turned and began circling ash...

And then again, a ball of light floated to his hand and a small sparkling ring, appeared in ash right index finger..

Space ring

It's jia-- I mean the prince's turn.... He placed his hand on the stone, the air began freezing, snow began falling, the floor began freezing up, people started to breath out cold air from their mouth...

A barrier of cold thin ice circled the stone...
Another ball of light melted the ice and went to the prince

The Sword of ice

It's the legendary sword of the first ruler of winter, the sword that can't be touch, other than it's master..

It's the girls turn...

After 25 girls, it was Veronica's turn..

She smirk as if she's so sure she's going to win or something..

.

.

.

.

.

And then she didn't, her mouth Is open with wide eyes, not accepting what just happen, the light didn't even last for even 15 seconds *smirk* how ironic..

It was scarlet turn, fire began circling the stone, the skin of the people near the stone burned, people began screaming..

Another ball of light appeared, another legendary weapon appeared, the twin blade of terror the blade of the first ruler of autumn..