a match?

I wonder how much or how many familiar a body can carry?
Cause I already have many, I have scorpion, Goldfish, and now the necklace of the stars...

But let's worry about that later...

It's been three days since the round stone event and finally It's the glowing crystal festival, it's a festival for the day the crystal kingdom is born, the glowing crystal or also known as the heart of the kingdom is the main reason for this event..

Once a year the glowing crystal give a powerful glow that light up every crystal in the kingdom when the clock strikes 12 midnight, it's a beautiful sight to see, the whole kingdom will lit up so beautifully at the darkness of the night...

And of course I have to be present, I am still the princess of the crystal kingdom And the glowing crystal festival is very important for the kingdom especially for the royal family so I have to be there to support my family..

*Sigh* I hope everything will go out ok..

"Guys are you coming with me?" The festival will start in five hours, but since I'm a part of the royal family I need to be there 2 or 3 hours early, I was about to get ready, when I passed by the living room where I found the others...

Natsume as usual reading his books and natsuki playing with his necklace like it's not something valuable!, Seriously, can't he see that necklace his tossing to the air is something irreplaceable!, Nevermind*face palm*

And rokuro leaning on the corner as he plays with a small lightning bolt, making it jump from his palm to another..

And ash chatting with scarlet, while Thea sitting on the side making small bubbles from her hands, seeing which bubble will last long,
They look so bored so why not do them a favor...(acting innocent)

As soon as I said those words the 6 of them jumped toward me and all of them yelled "YES!" I had to cover my ears because of the shouts they gave me.

"Geez! guys, I can hear you loud and clear so no need shout!" I shouted back at them, they immediately smiled to me and apologized, I lean my right side against the wall and raised my right eyebrows at them "and why an earth are you so thrilled to come?" Rokuro, natsuki and natsume began mumbling weird reason and cold sweat began falling from their forehead "well.....you know...we got bored" am I dreaming?! Why an eath is Rokuro blushing?! My eyes I widened and my Jaws drop to the floor, I snap back to reality, when I heard Ash's giggles and said "hai~hai~ that's enough, now if you want to come might as well start dressing up?" A teasing grin is seen on his face as he looked at the three other boys, the others went passed by me to exit the room to get ready, only ash and me are left in the living room, I'm scratchings my back hair thinking why an Earth is those guys acting like that?! Ash chuckled at me, I looked at him curiously "what's so funny?" I asked, ash patted my head and ruined my hair "my dear melody, I've seen those smiled before it means that those three took fancy on someone" I didn't mind my hair and looked at him so shocked at what he just said?! Those three?....took fancy on someones?! I know it's possible but!, Who is the three lucky girls that steals those three idiots attention and melted their ice frozen heart? "What?!, Do you know who they like?" My face turned serious, look I know I'm invading their privacy, but the heck my mind's are SO curious to know who those girls are?! "Hmm who knows, maybe that two cousins of yours that we've met three days ago, I did caught natsuki and natsume looking at them, and rokuro seem to be interested in the princess of summer" ha?!!!!, Why didn't I notice that?!, Look I admit that harmony is beautiful and can capture a man's heart without even noticing it, but the heck?! Rokuro the passive aggressive type of person taking fancy on harmony which is a gentle type?! How can they be a match?!..
I wonder which of my cousins does natsume like?

Is this really happening?!

Melodies attire

Scarlet's attire

Scarlet's attire

Thea's attaire

"Shall we go then?" I asked, all of us gathered in the hallway after we said farewell to mistress Reinie, ash snapped his finger and we're immediately teleported outside the kingdom

Author's POV

Everyone on the street turned their heads behind and saw a group of 7 walking slowly..

The four young boys walking so elegantly, the young boy with black hair and gray eyes messing with the boys similar to him but have black eyes who look so irritated by his brother,
And the boy in a white suite attaire who have yellow hair and dashing yellow eyes, he look emotionless and annoyed by the crowd which made him look more cool and handsome,
And the boy with a gentle smile on his face with his dark Violet hair and light purple eyes, he entangled the right arms and hand of the young maiden next to him with his left arm, the young maiden dressed in scarlet red blush and let the boy hold her hand, they looked like a happy couple, the gentle and beautiful maiden dress in dark blue gown, with her ocean blue hair flowing with the wind and her golden eyes shinning through the light, she looked like a precious pearl of the sea who recently came out of it's clam and shown it's beauty.

But what's so eye catching is the young girl in the middle of their group leading them to the palace, dressed in light blue and her hair arranged so elegantly behind her and her smiled that could make the county fall to it's knees, she look so frail yet so fierce, she looked like a glass that could shatter at anyone's touch but she looked like strong crystal ready to protect it's loved once from any bit of harm...

"The princess have return!" The crowd cheered when the an old man shouted so happily and broke the beautiful silence...