key

Harmony were the first to go up the stone, If I were to be ask, I would probably know what the stone will give to harmony...

And after the whole pazaz Scenery the stone again shown, another ball of light is in the air

Love is in the airrr~~ hahahahaahhaa! Joke! I missed that damn song so much makes me wanna sing..

The sipter of life of queen nora the first ruler of spring...

"Congrats harmony...." Shine and shimmer both said in chorus

"Princess shine and shimmer of autumn"

It's the twins turn, they both placed their hand on the stone..

Soothing lights surround us, two ball of light floated to the twins

The magic wand of destruction
And
The magic wand of creation

Those are very rare treasures, that wands are the avalor sisters most price possession, they have the power to creat outmost chaos and create your very own creatures...

The praisess they pour on the twins are endless trying to get into their good side *sigh* my family really is full of interesting people.

"Princess melody of the crystal kingdom" the announcer called out..

I step up to the stone, the crowds are silence watching everything, not wanting to blink.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand on the stone...

Small visible light began to appear, the sky turned dark as night, beautiful music came from the stone, the wind I blowing my hair gently...

I again opened my eyes a ball of lights slowly floated to me..

When the light disappeared, everything went back to it's normal form, The light left a necklace with a small beautiful transparent amulet, inside the amulet is a shining clear blue liquid...

Another magic words appear above the stone...

The necklace of the stars

I don't know what this is, the history books I've read never spoken about necklace of the stars...

I put in on and a warm aura surround my body, I feel so relaxed....

I went down the from the stone, the sun is about to set meaning the day is over...

I went back to the others, who is still sitting in the restaurant.

"Shall we head back now?" I asked the others, they looked at each other and Rokuro said

"We should, mistress Reinie is waiting for us" the twins(boys) and scarlet and Thea so as ash all stood up, before I got the chance to walk away someone called out to me...

"Melody are you going to attend the glowing crystal festival?" Harmony, Shine and shimmer all looked at me with puppy eyes pleading me to go, I sighed and smiled "of course, I am still the princess of this kingdom, This is a important festival for the kingdom so I won't miss it" the three smiled so happily it's like I'm seeing flower bloom in the atmosphere because of how happy they are..

We all stood close to each other waiting for ash to teleport us to the winter mountain where mistress Reinie's house stood, I looked straight at the prince eyes, my eyes hold no emotion all they held were anger, anger enough to burn him to ashes...