Meanwhile

*while melody was sleeping

Scarlet's POV

Why am I here?

How did I end up here

What just happened?

I clearly remember that ash sent me a letter saying that he finished his mission on the spring kingdom so he want the two of us to return home together, so I agreed..

The royal winter family signed the trading contract but it took me three days to get them to sign it up, I did a little act to earn their trust, and I tell you, it's not an easy job!!

And now I'm in a carriage with the famous block-of-ice prince of winter sitting in the carriage in-front of me, while he casually look outside the window, I, on the other hand stiffed a smile as soon as I realized what just happened..

Flashback

The spring kingdom shouldn't be too far from the winter kingdom, right?

"Where are you headed lady scarlet?" A distant and cold yet Enchanting voice of the boy That made my spine shiver asked, as he look down to me from the window of his carriage

I flashed my brightest smile and my outmost best to stay calm and not shutter "I'm heading to the spring kingdom your highness" I answered, he ordered one of his coachman to open the carriages door

"Why don't we give you a lift, lady scarlet, I am, after all headed toward the spring kingdom too" I was about to decline his offer when his guard pushed me to sit inside the carriage before I can even say anything..

End of flashback

And now I'm here...
I was startled for a while when the prince ordered the carriage to stop, he then stepped out of the carriage

The enchanted lake? Why did we stopped here?

I followed the prince, his standing in front of a big cherry blossom tree which is Melody's favorite spot-----wait could it be....................yup, it's her alright, as usual she simply slept under the tree not minding the world at all..

The prince just stood there and look at her--why aren't you walking to her!? You won't just stand there and look at her sleep right!?

"Why don't you drop lady scarlet to her destination first, I'll just be here, Don't worry I'll be fine" wait what!? And then again before I even get to say anything at all the coachman man pushed or dragged me again to get inside the carriage

Seriously what's going on?!

Why can't I say a single thing when I'm around this prince?! And what's up with the pushing Coachman?!

Prince jian's POV

After the carriage left, I slowly walked toward her, my steps were soft and slow not wanting her to wake up from her peaceful sleep, I gently sat beside her letting her head rest on my shoulder, I caressed her face...

I sat comfortably and laid my precious diamond's head on my lap, she just smiled and snuggled herself, I smiled because of her cuteness..

I stroke her hair and face while she's sleeping, then before I knew it, it was afternoon already, the sun was in it's highest peak in the sky, I wonder what she did that caused her so much exhaustion, she look so tired..

Then she started to move, she rubbed her left eye and started to open it, we stared at me so blankly before she started to panicked, I just smiled at her, I leaned down and kissed her forehead "good afternoon sweetie, had a nice a sleep?"

Meanwhile at the Autumn kingdom

Author's POV

In a empty ball room, stood two pairs of twins and An old butler with his harp that is just as tall as him and started strumming it...

Shimmer and natsuki joined hand and started to glide across the floor and the same goes for shine and natsume

"Thanks for helping us practice by the way" shine thanked natsume and put her hand over his left shoulder and her left hand joined with natsume's right hand and left grasping her waist..

"It's our pleasure your highness" shine just frowned at his words and her eyebrows arched "I thought we agreed to call each other by names, remember nat•su•me" shined said while they dance, natsume just giggled, and pulled her closer and leaned his lips toward her ears and whispered "I remember shine" his hot breath fanned her ears, instead of being embarrassed, she just frowned when she remembered something, natsume ask her what's wrong "it's just that.....my parents are forcing me to marry someone I don't even know or even met, I told them that I won't marry anyone that I don't love, my mother scolded me yesterday that if I continue to act this way then she's afraid that I won't ever find someone, being the eldest princess and daughter is very hard" shine frowned that only caused natsume to giggled and kissed shine's right hand and said "Then why don't I marry you princess" shine was red as a tomato, She run out side the room with a red face, shimmer heard the door slamming open she looked at her sister "what happened?" Natsuki asked his brother, natsume just giggled once more and opened a portal to mistress Reinie's house, "I can't tell you right now, maybe you should ask your sister, shimmer, anyway it's time for us to go, so bye, see you when I see you" natsuki gave shimmer a winked and the portal disappeared...

Meanwhile at the summer kingdom

"I miss Thea" Liam sadly stated and released another sad sigh while following Rokuro in the hallway toward the gate

"Quit your complaining already you can flirt with your girlfriend after we got home" Rokuro yelled at him, Liam just smirked and said "oh look who's talking, hearing that from someone whose been flirting with his girlfriend these past few days just made me feel great!" Liam sarcastically said, Rokuro turned around and was about to give Liam a knocked on the head but Liam run ahead of him, sticking out his tongue to rokuro and shouted "catch me if you can kurony!!(harmony and rokuro's mixed name, lame?)" With that Rokuro chased him while saying "you come back here, you brat!" Rokuro chased Liam all the way home

***********************************

Yo guys! I'm looking for suggestions for their group name, and couple name, who's your favorite couple and try to mix their names up, let's see who will have the best couple name