anger of the earth

Thea's human form

*sigh* what a day!, I'm already 5 years old I've been away from home in 1 year and 4 months, 3 years and 8 months to go

I've already mastered the Fire, water, air, mind control, sound, song and crystal, ice, shape shifting magic all their is to learn are earth, nature, time, absorb, puppeteer, light and dark, lightning, summoner, teleportation, sand, and I only knew little about space magic.

If I apply the same method on the other magic Ability, if I can master each magic in 3 months it will be Much more easier for me and also hard.

The most closest kingdom next to spring is winter.

When we entered the winter territory, snow was seen everywhere..

"Yay!!" Thea jumped up and down on the snow "what's this soft white powder?, It's so cold!" I can't believe a girl who is more older than me is acting so childishly than me...

Scarlet made a snow ball in her hands and smiled sinisterly "it's called snow Thea, and the best way of playing with snow is....." Scarlet suddenly thrown the snow ball at me, I didn't Dodge it, I used my mind-control magic to control the snow ball and turn it's way back "ahh!" Scarlet run away from the snowball who is chasing her, she didn't see where she's going, So while running away from the snowball she run into a big tree, "hahahahahhaha!" Both Thea and me burst out laughing, the snow from the tree top came down, burying scarlet under it, I fall down on the snow while my hands on my stomach...ouch! My stomach hurt from all this laughing but I can't pfft! Stop laughing "hahahahaahhaa!" "You brats!!" Scarlet suddenly came up from the pile of snow, white snow covered her entire being, she started shouting at us and run toward us...

"Hahahah"

"Hahahah"

"Come back here!"

After the snow fun session

We entered a small town of winterian people, The kingdom is so lively and everyone is running there and here..

Is their a festival?

While walking pass the crowd, I heard a numerous chit chatting from the crowd

"Have you heard about the castle?"

"Yup!, I've heard they invited the whole kingdom, even commoners to the castle"

"It's the 6th birthday of the prince! Of course everyone is allowed to go, he can finally be arranged to a marriage"

"I wonder who's the lucky princess will be?"

"Who knows all the princess are extraordinary, the two princess of autumn are exceptional in dance and magic, they are just 4 years old they already mastered their magics"