Round stone

1 year later

I'm now currently 6 years old, I've master nature, teleportation, summoning, lightning, and all that is left to master Is space and time, I just mastered my lightning magic yesterday, and I'm starting to learn about space magic today...

*Knock*knock*" hay melody, mistress Reinie is asking your presence in the garden" I was laying on my bed when Rokuro knocked on my door, I got up and openend the door "thanks Rokuro"

Mistress Reinie have a tragic past, mistress Selena and Zeda left her for some errands but never returned, the reason why mistress Reinie never grew old on appearance, when she was trying out a new spell, it accidentally back fired and caused her body to not grow, although her age is much more mature than her appearance..

Mistress Reinie's garden Is full of rare and legendary plants, I saw her sitting so peacefully while sipping her tea...
"You call for me mistress?" I asked and stood besides the door, she put down her tea and looked at me, then helplessly sigh?? Why? "Melody child, do you know what year it is?"
"Yes mistress" "then are you going?"

This year all children 5-8 are given a special task, it's the prophecy, and I'm already 6 so I guess I have to, my parent already sent me a letter, and wow they gone through serious process just to get this letter to me..

"I owe my parents a lot, and it will be embarrassing to not go, what will my subjects think" mistress Reinie gave me a gentle smile and waved her hands, a bunch of beautiful clothe appeared

"Great, you'll take
The others with you" the clothe landed on my arms, I bowed down and went to find the others..

Crystal kingdom

It was so easy to travel when you have a teleporter, we didn't have to travel with foot or carriage at all.

In just a snap of your finger and Buwala! We're here...

The people around us was startled at the same time impressed, I mean who wouldn't be, 7 small children appearing out of nowhere, girls strated to shriek because of the 4 magnificent and handsome boys right behind us, child and adults boys and girls alike blush when they eye us..

We Didn't Mind them and continued to walk toward the end of the round stone to call our names...

It turns out mistress Reinie already signed us up for the task even before she ask me.

So many things have changed in the kingdom, how long have I've been away?, Let's see 3 months studying fire, 1 year living underwater, 1 year on mistress Reinie, so all in all I've been away for 2 years and 3 months, I heard footsteps running toward us behind, I looked back and saw
"Mom, dad!" I rushed to them and hugged them tight, oh god! I've missed them so damn much, dad lift me up to the air and hugged me, causing me to be crush again his hard chest "my little melody how I've missed you!" Mommy is patting my back while dad hug me, I smiled, how lucky I am to have this kind of parents and this much of love...

After our reunion, dad ordered some chairs for me and the others, Dad sat down on the chair the guards brought and used his magic to make a parasol to block us out of the sun..

"Little melody honey how are you?" My mother ask gently, I smiled in return "I'm fine mom, I've learned so much and made friends along the way" mom looked at the other and smiled at them "you got good friends melody, mind If you introduce them to us?" I smiled "sure, this is scarlet from the summer kingdom's steel town, and this is Thea from spring kingdom, this is natsuki and natsume, Rokuro, ash they are from winter kingdom" the others nod as I introduced them, while others bowed to mom and dad...

We had a small chit chat and the others are also joining in "so little melody, how many more magic do you have to master, I'm trusting you have already mastered about two or three more magic of yours" aw, daddy when are you going to see that I'm capable of becoming stronger than anyone else including you, I smiled to them and said "I've already mastered fire, water, mind control, song, sound, teleportation, nature, lightning, and summoning and I'm currently learning about time, space and dark" mom and dad was speechless and said "you never ceases to amaze us, little melody"

"All children who will take the task plss, line up" an old wizard said dressed in dark brown cloak..

We lined up to two line, one line for girls and another for the boys, I was in between scarlet and thea, and the one opposite to me is........sigh* the prince of winter, his back to his old habit again where he stares at me endlessly..*sigh

"You ok?" Scarlet asked me, Thea who is on the front of scarlet Is now looking at me, so as natsuki, natsume, Rokuro and ash so is on the other side , the one closest to the prince Is natsume, the boys are ahead by 2 people from the prince, I just smiled at them...

No more....not again, I won't make the same mistake as I did, to love you is my biggest regret...

Ash, Rokuro and the twin at now glaring at the prince, the prince didn't paid mind to them and instead kept on staring at me....

The first one to be called are the boys, so we girls just watch...

Many boys have placed thier hand on the middle of the round stone,the stone will light up for a moment but no one got it to light up more than 15 seconds..

It was natsuki and natsume's turn, natsuki place his left hand while natsume placed his right hand, the stone lit up..

Everyone gasp, the stone stared to shine not than a second...

Natsume and natsuki both closed there eyes, blinding light surrond them.

The next thing we knew, The light slowly vanish and a ball of two light floated toward the twins...

The ball of light disappeared, leaving two beautiful Ruby necklace behind..

Natsume had a triangle shaped, with colored of bloody red Ruby..

Natsuki had a diamond shaped Ruby..

Transparent words suddenly appear right above them...

The necklace of purity
And
The necklace of poison

The necklace