•|SHOT 3|•

Next day morning,

Ragini is seen descending the stairs and looks around. She finds everyone in house mandir and walks towards them. Ap is doing puja while others are praying closing their eyes. Ragini came and stands beside Laksh who is so involved in his prayer. She also bring both her palm together like praying. She closes her eyes and prays in herself. Once she done, she opens her eyes and finds that Ap didn't finishes her puja yet. She turns to her left and saw Laksh still involved in his prayer. She pokes him. No response. She caress his cheek without anyone noticing her. Still no response. She smirks and pinches his hip for which Laksh let out a squeal. Everyone turns toward him with questioning eyes. He glares at Ragini who is giving him innocent look.

"What happened Laksh?" -Dp asked him.

"Wohh.. No.. Nothing papa.. Mosquito!" -Laksh says glaring Ragini.

Ragini giggles slowly so it won't heard by anyone. Ap was done with her puja. She gives prasad to everyone. Parineeta gets blessings from Ap once she got her prasad and so Uttara. Ragini notices it. Ap came to her and gives prasad. Ragini smiles while taking it from her and she bends down to take AP's blessing but stepped away from Ragini. Ragini stops from bending down and looks up at her.

"Ragini, you no need to fall on my feet" -Ap.

"But Aunty ji, it's not wrong in getting blessings from elder one na.. Moreover, I am gonna be your daughter in law, which means I'm your daughter and you are my mother. Like a daughter needs her mother's blessings, I also needs your blessings, Aunty ji!" -Ragini says and takes blessings from her.

"Kush raho beta!" -Ap blesses her whole heartedly.

Ap seems to like Ragini from her behavior. Kavya who just entered the mansion, witnessed all this and boils inside. She get to know that Ap is really impressed by Ragini. She immediately went and gets Ap's blessings. Ap smiles and blesses her. Kavya stands beside Ragini who is busy in romancing with Laksh via eye contact. Ap saw them both then to Laksh and breathes heavily.

"Durga Maa, I know Kavya from small and I chose her for Laksh. But now Laksh brought this Ragini and she also seems to be a good girl. I'm confused who is really perfect for my Laksh! Please help me to select the perfect one!" -Ap prays silently in her heart.

Then, all of them left to the dining area for breakfast.
******************************
After their breakfast, RagLakUtt gets ready to go for shopping. When they were about to exit the mansion, they were stopped by Ap.

"Where are three planning to go now?" -Ap questions them.

"Ragini needs to purchase some dresses for Sanky bhai's marriage as she didn't bring anything suitable. And also thought of bringing Ragini around as she is new in India and Kolkata!" -Laksh.

"Ohh ok! Then bring Kavya with you too. She also can kill some time with you all right?!" -Ap says while Kavya grins widely as she can spend sometime with Laksh.

"Sure, Aunty! Come Kavya! We can have a lot of fun together!" -Ragini says before Laksh could answer Ap.

Laksh and Uttara looks at each other and huffs sadly then they looks at Ragini. Ragini who was excited as another person is also joining them, looks confused swing LakUtt's reaction. She asks them why that long face but they didn't say anything and exits the mansion. Ragini scratches her head being confused by them. She then follows them out while Kavya also goes behind her.