•|SHOT 4|•

After enjoying, they trio returns home lately in evening. Ap asks about Kavya and Laksh lies that she left a long back saying she had some work. Ap nods at them and went from there. RagLakUtt went to their rooms to fresh up.
******************************
After dinner, all the youngsters, RagLakUtt, Parish and Sanky assembles in the garden. They all settled down in a round.

"So the purpose we are here is.. Tomorrow we all are leaving to the village and will be get indulged ourselves in Sanky bhai's marriage. So, why don't we play some game?" -Uttara suggested them while others nods at them.

"What game?" -Ragini asks them excitedly.

"Antakshaari? Dumbsharads? Uno cards?" -Sanskaar suggested them.

"Bhai, you are going to get marriage in some days but you are suggesting games like a kid!! Grow up, bhai!" -Laksh teases Sanskaar while he whines at him and others chuckles at him.

"Accha ji, then what about this idea? Rather than playing games why don't you share to us about your love story with Ragini?" -Sanskaar smirks at Laksh.

"Nice idea, devarji! Lucky and Ragini tell us about your love story na?!" -Parineetha says while Ragini blushes hearing it.

"Ohho, Ragini is blushing. Lucky must be very romantic and naughty boy at same time na, Ragini?" -Adarsh asks her while Ragini blushes more.

"Ragu bhabhi, first of all tell us how did you accept Lucky bhai's proposal? Don't tell because of his cheesy funny dialogues!" -Uttara mocks Laksh.

"Uttara ki bachi!" -Laksh whines and about to chase Uttara but Ragini stops him.

"Laksh, she is just a kid! I'll tell about our love story!" -Ragini says and looks at Laksh who is already looking at her. They had an intense eye lock.

Fb starts..

A cafeteria is shown. Inside, a man is seen taking the cup full of coffee from the coffee machine and places it on the counter. Then, he takes a jug of milk and pours on it. He takes the cup and places on its saucer and places on a tray beside another coffee. He brings the tray to a table and places this cups of coffees on the table while a girl mouthed him a 'thank you'. She reveals to be Avni. He smiles and left the table. Avni takes her coffee and sips it. She tucks her hair strand behind her ear and looks straight where a boy is smiling at her while sipping his coffee. He is revealed to be our hero, Laksh. She also smiles at him. He grins seeing her smile. He takes a deep breathe and stands up from his chair. He walks towards Avni while she looks at him being shocked. He smiles at her and sits beside her on a chair.

"Hi, I'm Laksh Maheswari. Same college with you. I'm from a well settled family and second child to my parents. I have elder brother who is married. I'm from a joint family actually! My parent, my bhai and bhabhi, my chacha, chachi and their children elder bhai and a younger sister. The reason I'm telling you all this is.. I like your friend!" -Laksh.

Laksh says and turns from Avni to a girl beside her who chokes listening to him. She is revealed to be Ragini. She chokes and looks at him bewildered.

"Hi Ragini, I've been following you from a long time in college. I thought this is a nice moment to confess my feelings and that's why I'm here. I love you so much, Ragini! Ok, bye" -Laksh says and smiles cutely.