•|SHOT 5|•

Next day,

All were busy in packing their bags and things to go to the village. Ragini who just got ready is seen searching for Uttara. She walks out from their room and searches for her. Finally, she found Uttara in SujRam's room. She stops at the doorstep and watches Sujatha braiding Uttara's hair with love. After braiding, Sujatha turns Uttara towards her and takes her nazar. Uttara grins and hugs her mother while Sujatha kisses her head and caress her head lovingly. Ragini's eyes brims seeing it. She remembers her childhood moments with her mother. The moments her mother always braids her hair, the moment her mother feeds her with all the love, the moment she and her father annoys her mother but later she hugs her mother and kissing her cheeks.. It all flashes in her mind and tears flows down from her eyes down her cheeks. She wipes it but it's still making out the way from her eyes. She walks off from there. Here, Laksh was with Ap and Kavya. There were a lot of bags.

"Laksh beta, keep all these bags in the car and Kavya will help you!" -Ap.

"Haah, aunty. I'll help Lucky!" -Kavya says and looks at Laksh.

"Teek hai, maa!" -Laksh.

Laksh moves towards the bags and about to take two in his hands but he notices Ragini in upstairs. He calls for her but Ragini didn't hear him. Laksh notices tears in her eyes and was shocked.

"Laksh, do it fast beta. If not we will be late!" -Ap.

"Maa, Kavya will put all these bags in the cars. I'll be right back! Raginiii.." -Laksh.

Laksh says looking at Ap and went towards the direction where Ragini was going before while calling her name. Kavya widens her eyes looking at all the bags and it sizes. She looks at the bag then to Ap who was looking at Laksh's disappearing figure. Something cooked in Kavya's mind and she smirks.

"Dekhona, aunty ji.. Don't know what magic that Ragini did on Laksh that he is always back of her. Laksh went to her not even listening to you, aunty!" -Kavya.

Kavya added the fuel and Ap fumes hearing that. Laksh, who was always behind her from his childhood, who was her ladla is now back of another girl! He even didn't do the work she said. She fumes more at his behavior. She turns towards Kavya.

"Kavya, please put these luggage in the cars. I'll look after Laksh!" -Ap.

Saying it Ap walks off from there to the way Laksh went. Kavya grins as her plan is working but next second her face falls seeing the luggage. She takes it to cars one by one making faces.
******************************
Ragini is seen walking passing some rooms while someone drags her from her back by her arms and she was dashed on hard chest but a familiar one. She looks up and finds Laksh looking at her. She fakes a smiles and comes out of his grip. She turns to go but again Laksh pulls her to him. This time by her waist.

"Laksh, le.. Let me g.. Go." -Ragini chokes in between.

Laksh takes his hands from her waist and brings up to her face. He cups it while looking into her glassy hazel eyes.

"Baccha, you know that I'm always there for you! And you know that I'll do anything to keep you happy! Now, tell me why this tears?" -Laksh.

Laksh asked taking a tear drop from her cheeks. That's it! She throws herself in his arm and cries like a kid hugging him. Laksh got shocked seeing her crying like this. Since he met her, she had never ever cried like this before. She was always a strong girl to him. He got worried and caress her back to sooth her.