•|SHOT 8|•

Ap's POV..

Finally Sanskaar's marriage had finished gracefully and grandly with all of our blessings. May Sanskaar and Swara live a happy filled love life. I wants to perform Laksh's marriage after Sanskaar's marriage but at the same time I'm not sure who is perfect one for my Laksh.. Kavya or Ragini? I'm confused with both of them. I know Kavya from child as she is Laksh's friend from his childhood. Base of relationship is trust and you can find the trust in your friends. So, I thought Kavya and Laksh will be perfect by this but.. Laksh brought Ragini from London all of sudden. At first sight, I thought Ragini is a girl who don't value our tradition and cultures as she is born and raised in London. Raised in and orphanage had her parent passed away in car accident. Poor girl! She lost her two precious soul in such a young age. Even I can understand her pain as I also lost my mother when I born. Coming to Laksh, I asked Parvathi Maa's help to choose the perfect one for Laksh between Kavya and Ragini. Maa said she'll do something and asked me just to wait and watch. The next day itself Parvathi Maa gets into her work.

Flashback starts..

It was SwaSan's haldi day. I was busy arranging the needed things in the hall. Maa, came there with two cups of coffee on a tray. I looks at Maa thankfully.

"Maa, you are the best! You brought the coffee for me on correct time!" -I said and was about to take but Maa hit my hands.

"This is not for you! This for the test!" -Maa said making me confuse.

"Kya test, Maa?" -I asked.

"Woh bhi ha, 'Kon jeetenga , Hamari Choti Bahu ka title!" -Maa said looking at Kavya, who is talking with Kavita and Ragini, who is arranging the chairs for the guests along with Uttara.

Now, I understand. I nodded at Maa and she also nods at me back. Maa called a boy who works for us and hands him the tray.

"Chotu, listen carefully! I'll call Kavya and Ragini here. They'll be coming to me and you'll walk to them. When you near them, slips these coffee on their dress, Ok?" -Parvathi asked while chotu nods at her.

"Ap, when the coffee falls on their dress means one will get angry for sure. But Kavya and Ragini should handle it calmly. The one who doesn't get angry nor scold Chotu is a step front to be our 'Choti Bahu'!" -Maa said and I nods at her.

"Kavya beta!! Ragini beta!! Please come here for a while!" -Maa called them.

"Ji, dadi!" -Kavya and Ragini said.

They both starts to walk toward us. Maa signalled Chotu while he nods and starts to walk towards them. I had the gut feelu g that Kavya will be calm whereas Ragini will scold Chotu. Chotu was near them. He acts like stumbling and makes the coffee falls on both their dresses. I looked at Ragini immediately for seeing her scolding Chotu but.. Kavya!!

"Idiot!!! Can't you see and walk? Are you blind? You had spoiled my dress!" -Kavga shouts on Chotu while Ragini...

"Arrey Kavya, leave na! He must be in hurry. Bhaisaab, aap jao and please ask someone to clean this place before the guests come!" -Ragini smiles at Chotu while he nods at her.

Kavya fumes and shoots angry daggers to Chotu. Kavya stamps her foot and left the place while Ragini came to us.

"Dadi maa, give me a minute. I'll clean up and come to you!" -Ragini says and left from there after Maa nods at her.