6. His beast

(Benjamin's POV)

Fucking shit

I drink the coffee but I can't taste anything. Hell is after me again but this time I can't run because it's inside me, waiting to break out. My hands are quivering but none of us speak.

The sensual haze is gone from his eyes and I notice the restless way he shift on the chair. Is he mad at me? Suddenly he flicks his eyes back to mine and I gasp at the frustration in them. He's angry! He's dangerous! 

My body reacts on its own and I jump up, flipping my chair back. He jolts at the sound but I'm already heading for the door.

Before I can open it he has me pushed against the cold surface. His warm chest is pressed against my back and the strong hands hold my right arm in a tight graps. He leans down and I feel the his stubble rasp my cheek as he growls. It's not even words any more. His wolf is winning.

"Kellan... please. I want to leave. I'm scared. I don't want this" I beg, hoping the tender side of him will listen. An even angrier growl makes his chest tremble against me and I struggle to breathe under his crushing hold. He's going to hurt me. I have to flee! 

I wriggle violently but I can't move under him. The panic overtakes me again.

I'm in the cellar. He has me tied up against the wall and my whole backside is red from beatings. Another evil hand strikes me and I cry out only to earn a chuckle.

"Please, no more!" I beg but there's no answer for so long I almost think he's left the room. Suddenly another hurtful smack hits my back and my body shakes from the pain. He doesn't care that I'm crying.

"You like it, you slutty boy" he says and I feel his dick against my ass. Nononononono! He shoves himself in and grunts when my hole won't let him. Another slap makes me struggle against my bindings, but I'm stuck and his huge body is pushed against me. He presses his dick against me, harder this time and I shriek as it pops inside.

Slowly the darkness leaves my eyes and I can tell warm hands are holding my wrist.

"Let go! Let go!" I scream and jerk my arm out of his soft grip. Brown eyes look at me with worry.

"It's OK, Ben. It's alright now. I'm sorry. I won't hold you down again" he promises but I can't stop panting. 

My body is shaking and I wrap my arms around myself. His eyes are so tender as he puts a soothing hand on my arm. I flinch and whine pitifully at the feel of evil strikes on my body. He pulls it back with an apologetic glance at me.

"Beast..." I hiss and see him cringe at the word.

"Ben, you're shaking. Can I put a blanket around you?" he asks as if I haven't said anything. I nod and wipe the few tears from my cheeks. I'm a quivering mess right now. Trash will always be trash

He returns with a heavy wool blanket and drapes it around me, careful not to touch me. I'm disgusting, a dirty slut.

A trembling breath leaves me as I pull it tighter around me. I want him to stop looking at me but I can't really form words right now. I'm nothing; I'm garbage. Who cares if garbage gets hurt?

"Ben, I'm so sorry. I'm a violent killer; I'm not good at being gentle. I lose my cool too easily. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. I'm so, so sorry... Please don't leave me" he says, the last words a whisper as he kneels in front of me.

I don't know what to say. My whole being needs him, but my mind is very much aware of how he just terrified me. I'm too afraid to stay but I don't have the willpower to leave. In this moment I hate him. 

If he hadn't been at the museum; if he hadn't marked me, if he wasn't so rough... I wouldn't be facing hell right now.

"I... need you. I feel like I'll die if you go" he says, surprised by his own words.

"I'll die if I stay. You'll lose control" I say, but the pain in his eyes makes my heart clench.

"Never. I'd never hurt you. Never like that" he says with conviction, but I know.

"So you can promise you won't flip when I don't want you? You can promise to hold yourself back every time I'm scared?" I hiss, knowing he can't. He can't promise me such a thing.

"I promise."

The answer surprises me but not as much as his eyes. In his stare I see full belief. He's sure he can do it. Or he just doesn't want me to leave.

"Prove it" I say with daring eyes. "Kiss me."