15. Like a wolf in heat

(Kellan's POV) 

The sound of the lock opening is very loud, because we are listening very intently. I feel him freeze, his hand still on the cuffs, one of his fingers lightly touching my skin. Light as a strand of hair but I can feel it.  

It is so very silent as we both wait. He waits for me to lose it and I wait for him to calm down. The dun-dun-dun of his heart sounds like an alarm ringing inside of his chest. 

Oh, Ben. 

Slowly I move. Just my hands, and just so that the cuffs slide off. His small body is still leaning against me, his feverishly warm skin almost scalding me. A small wince escapes him as he feels me move. 

"It's OK, Ben. I'm still calm. Take a deep breath" I coo and wait for him to draw one. His slim chest heaves shakily. It hurts me that he trembles with fear as I move. 

It's not fair. All he should be feeling right now is pleasure. 

I motion my hand against his and he grabs it with slender fingers. He's so soft and delicate compared to me. 

Why didn't we meet sooner? I could have protected him from those horrible predators. My heart is heavy with anger but another thought makes my chest cold. 

Aren't I the same? Isn't there another way? But I can't stop now. 

Gently I put my hands on his knees. He flinches back grabbing my wrists tightly trying to push my hands away with a distressed whimper. The pain in his eyes is unmistakable. The wonderful blue circles are frightened as he stares at me.

"It's all right, Ben" I whisper softly. 

He breathes rapidly and shakes his head. The blue eyes are teary and distressed. 

"They are dead now. No one will ever hurt you" I say and lean forward to kiss him. He has to force himself to stay put as I close in. 

Softly I let my lips brush against his. They are shut tightly and he's all tense, shaking like he's cold, while burning like a radiator. 

Gently I probe my tongue against the slit between them and he reluctantly opens up, letting me lick the inner parts of his lips. As I kiss him softly and passionately his body relaxes a bit but he's still not touching me, still holding my wrists tightly. Though his fingers are long they can't reach around my arms. 

I let my hands slip up the outside of his thighs, caressing his legs. He tries to force my hands away but I'm a lot stronger and his skin feels like heaven to me, and so far he's not panicking. Maybe it will be OK. 

The look on his face says otherwise. 

Suddenly he's distracted by a shiver going through his body. The subtle muscles tense and he gasps like he can't get air. When his eyes meet mine, they are wet with tears and so full of desire it makes me hot with thirst. I want to fuck him. 

But I need to be the calm one here. 

As I steady myself I feel him shift his body on top of me. His bare ass is grinding against my naked thighs and our aroused dicks rub together making it hard to focus. 

He seems to be in the moment, writhing like a dancer and breathing sexily until my hands reach his hips. Something makes his eyes darken and his chest heave with panic instead of lust. 

"Ben, you are so beautiful. I'll make it better. I'll make all of it better. You will never hurt again" I lie. 

He will hurt again. This will be painful for him for a long time but I will make it feel better. Someday he will love it. Someday I will make him feel so good that the past doesn't matter.