27. Mine, mine, mine

Kellans's POV

"Congratulations, you are now the manager of a building down town and owner of an second-hand-bookshop" I muse as I close the door to our apartment. 

"Not just me" Ben reminds me and pokes me in the chest. His cheeks are puffy from him trying not smile and there is a wonderful redness climbing his neck and ears. 

"Right, we will be married soon. All of you will be mine" I purr with a smile. The red on his neck becomes even redder and I want to know if it spreads down under his shirt as well. 

"W-well that's really not... the point..." he starts but gets distracted as I take my shirt off. I smirk wickedly but hide it from him. 

"I'm just taking a shower. I won't attack you" I calm him and take a step towards the bedroom before I turn around. "But, hey. Didn't you want to go shopping today? Should we do that first?" I coax. His eyes are wide and very focused on me but not on what I'm saying. 

"W-what? Ehm, no you were the one that wanted to go s-shopping" he stutters and look away. I lean against the table and study him. 

"Aha, so you don't want to go then?" I ask him with a hushed tone and let my gaze travel down his tense figure. The bony line of his body is visible even through his clothes. 

"W-what?" he mumbles, missing the question and reddening adorably. 

"Do you want to do it?" I ask, misleading him. 

"Do... what?" Ben asks and I can tell what he's thinking of. The way he shifts his lower half is unknowingly seductive. 

"What do you think I mean?" I coax. Ben doesn't answer me; instead he takes a deep breath and looks at me with unsure eyes. Before I know what's going on he's right in front of me letting his little spider hands climb up my stomach. 

To kiss me he has to lean against my body and stand on his tippy toes. I feel his little lips kiss me carefully but needy. I gently stroke his arm knowing that I can't grab a hold of him too soon. I'm so happy that he wants me and I don't want to ruin this by making him freak out. 

His body isn't flush against mine like I want it to be. Instead he's slowly pushing himself against me, always keeping an inch between us. I love the feeling of his hands grabbing my neck and pulling me closer to him. It feels like he's softening against me. 

With a loving peck on his lips I end the kiss and he steps back. Just as I'm about to lead him into the bedroom he shakes his head. 

"Not the bedroom" he tells me with a lowered gaze. There is so much pain in those three words. So much doubt that he's ignoring just to be with me. My heart throbs painfully. 

"OK, not the bedroom" I assure him and hold out my hand. He's tense again, like he's cooled off. I sit down on the couch and excpect him to say no but to my surprise he takes a deep breath again and puts his hands on my shoulder. 

With a brave smile he straddles me. Our jeans rub against the other's. His warm breath brush my face as he leans in to kiss me. His desireous little lips suck at mine in a needy way. He wants this

I let my fingers draw curls on his thighs, sensually brushing closer to his butt and crotch. His chest pushes against mine and his hands draw us closer. I feel his arms lock around my neck and he grinds against me in an slow rythm. 

Softly I let my hands grab at his thighs and knead his buttcheeks. A small whine escapes him but he continues, making the kiss deeper. His lips are so soft against mine and his tounge is wet and warm. It rubs against mine like he wants to eat me. 

I lean back and lie down on the couch and he follows me down, kissing me feverishly. His hand rubs up and down my chest as the other one supports his weight. Slowly he eases his body down onto mine again. There is a nice friction between his leg and my crotch. I sigh at the way it feels. 

He wriggles on top of me rubbing himselp on me and caressing my upper body. I love the way his hands slide over my shirt, feeling me up. I can't belive he wants me

He sucks at my lips and kisses me like he won't ever dare to again. I want to undress him and have him rub his naked body against me. I want to fondle every piece of his skin until I make him hump me like a dog. I want to play with the places he feels good from until he comes.

Instead I feel him up outside his clothes and let my hands worship him from outside the fabric. He hasn't moved to take anything of. He hasn't taken this any further, so I can't either. He's gotten a bit bigger in his pants though but I only brush slightly at the inside of his thighs. 

He moans so sweetly as I pull him closer and caress the soft thighs and the bony chest. His breath is shaky and there is a nervous determination to the way he kisses me. It's like he's really trying. 

When I feel him getting more excited than he can handle I slide my arms around him in a snug hug. He stops moving when I part our lips. The shame and unease in his eyes makes my chest sting and I cuddle him with my whole body. I love him so much. 

I can't believe he's mine. Mine, mine, mine.