38. All I want for christmas

Ben's POV

Kellan gets confused as I ask this of him, and I understand. So far, our sexlife hasn't really circled around my domination. Correction: nothing about our lives has circled around my domination. I'm naturally the submissive one. However, there is nothing saying things can't be the other way around. 

I finally feel in control as I reach my hand down to grip hos throat. 

"Beg me." 

Kellan stares at me with lust and confusion. His dick is eager and anxious below me. I slowly rub him under me. 

"Beg." 

"Please, I want you. Let me touch you" he asks me with a sweet voice. He's asking for permission but I want acctual begging. 

"You may but if you want to fuck, you have to beg" I inform him. He looks like he really just wants to tare off my clothes but I know he would never do anything without my permission. 

I stroke him harder, feeling the warmt of his body under me I get dizzy with arousal. I want him. 

The room smell of his pheromones and I can hardly control myself. 

"Mm, Ben. Please, let me fuck you. Please, I'm begging you" he pleades and his face is desperate. I like that look. 

"You may" I permit him and he rubs the area around my hole before slipping his finger in. I can't hold in the moan. Two of his finger stretch me before I feel the tip of his smooth dick against my opening. 

"Ah, Ben, can I?" he begs and I love the feeling of control. With a royal nod I let him push his member inside me. It's big and warm and I hiss from the feeling of something odd inside. When he starts moving in and out I almost feel like cumming instantly. 

"Still" I say and he stops. 

"Did it hurt?" he aks, his tone worried. I shake my head and bite my lip. 

"No, I almost came" I say and smile. "You may move now." 

Kellan fucks the shit out of me on the new carpet. Our apartment smells like sex for a long time after that. When We've showered and calmed down I get buzy in the kitchen. 

I found a recipie for a pakistanian christmas cake in my mom's cook book and it looks delicious. While I try to figure out what whipp carefully until pale and golden means Kell put's on the radio. All I want for christmas is playing and I smile when he kisses me. 

"Don't buy me a present Kellan; all I want for christhmas is you" I murmur agains his neck as he hugs me. 

"I will always be yours" he says, but adds "But I've already bought you a gift." 

Soooooo... 

I know you asked for switching, and I tried but it turned into power play instead. 

XOXO - Merry X-mas my lil demons! <3